SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Thank im done with the granpa gohan now is there any extra scene for willy after the 7diary?
If your bulma, you can walk into the picnic area and see chichi and willy doing the nasty. (You might have to have chichi's dream person set to willy though)

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
NEW UPDATE FROM NAUGHTY TURTLE

UPDATE :The addon V1.7.1 is ready to download for patreons Tiers 3 !

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This post will give details about the incoming patches and add ons.

★★★ (30/06/2022) Next add on update (Patreon Tiers 3) : V1.7.2 (early access)

★★ (??/??/2022) Next early access update (Patreon Tiers 2-3) : V1.7 (early access)

★ (??/??/2022) Next public update : V1.7
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ADD ONS
Add ons are small updates to avoid waiting for the monthly update's new content (available for Tiers 3 patreons)

Next Add on content [V1.7.1]
★ The gluttony competition

- Chi-Chi convince Yajirobe to participate to a gluttony contest to win some money.

★ The hot diner

- Chi-Chi prepares a hot diner for Yajirobe)

★ 8 new hot drawings

★ Chi-Chi can cook meals
5xku599vs9991.jpg

iampervs31

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys anyone know how to access the flirt for Willy and Willy near ox king car? I want to unlock all chichi event for Willy
CHICHI.png

iampervs31

Nov 18, 2018
There is no flirt for willy and talking to him at the car doesn't do anything unfortuantly.
oh i see thanks btw do you know any scene were willy and chichi doing some nasty outside the house of willy? i just saw some image awhile ago when im reading a comment

iampervs31

Nov 18, 2018
oh i see thanks btw do you know any scene were willy and chichi doing some nasty outside the house of willy? i just saw some image awhile ago when im reading a comment
Please disregard this I saw the post again its your post i thought that include in the game thanks btw

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes