Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Trying to do shooting with Chi-Chi, 15-18 done. 19 and 20, 22 and 23, 25 and 26, but I don't have these finished... 21, 24 and 27. How do I get them I mean do I need her to be more 'open' to sexual shit or what?:S I don't got 28-30 either and 13-15 is missing as well i guess but IDK if those are chi-chi or not:S

Gokussss

Jul 11, 2022
Guys I cannot complete this. My chi chi naught level is 2. After the slap in event nothing is happening how to complete this?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Guys I cannot complete this. My chi chi naught level is 2. After the slap in event nothing is happening how to complete this?
You accidentally sleep 2 days in a round without seeing Willy at the middle. You can find a earlier save to do that again in the right oder (small advice: remember to save regularly). Or u can use my save, which is stuck right at your point, and fixed by Turtle himself (i've complete old friend quest in this save) (but my save is a window one so it could not work for android)

Reactions: Gokussss

Gokussss

Jul 11, 2022
You accidentally sleep 2 days in a round without seeing Willy at the middle. You can find a earlier save to do that again in the right oder (small advice: remember to save regularly). Or u can use my save, which is stuck right at your point, and fixed by Turtle himself (i've complete old friend quest in this save) (but my save is a window one so it could not work for android)
Thanks man save works...

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
A post from NaughtyTurtle.

Naughty Turtle is eating senzu beans

Hi guys, I hope everyone is fine.

As you may noticed, I was once again less active after the last update. The latest updates seem to have be really appreciated by players however life is hitting on me really hard this year : lost a girlfriend, lost a brother, lost a dog and almost lost a mother, and even had some bad health problems (everything at the same time). Without forgetting many material and technical problems, internet not working, etc.

I had to move somewhere else temporary an take care of a depressed person in pretty bad working conditions.

Now I'm back to my home and solved every technical problems. I will continue to develop the game when I can but it's slower than usual because inspiration was hurted by those events. Hopefully it will get better with time.

Thank you very much for your patience, support and kind words. This is the fuel wich keeps me continue this game. I'm really proud to have such a great community !
Naughturtle won't be working on the game as much due to personal life problems unfortunately.
All we can do is hope for the best, give him our support and that they pull themselves out of whatever it is that they are struggling with.

Jul 5, 2020
A post from NaughtyTurtle.

Naughturtle won't be working on the game as much due to personal life problems unfortunately.
All we can do is hope for the best, give him our support and that they pull themselves out of whatever it is that they are struggling with.
That's a terrible thing to experience. I hope he bounces back from this

Reactions: DistiledWater
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes