elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
Spoiler: Benjojo2nd's video -
i got baited, thought it was a continuation or a drawing of the event instead of the sprite sex but it was just the same event as two versiones before, i don't know why you say it was "spoiler"

Jul 5, 2020
i got baited, thought it was a continuation or a drawing of the event instead of the sprite sex but it was just the same event as two versiones before, i don't know why you say it was "spoiler"
I got baited too lol. I don't think there aren't any more videos as of now. The dessert is underdevelopment. We'll have to wait until NaughtyTurtle announces an update and Benjojo2nd might start recording it again

Last edited:

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
weird i found a bug on the game i am done with the photoshoot of oolong but the other parts of the dairy of chichi does not unlock it help???

Vicchie1233

Jul 15, 2020
I have a bug that consist in the part when i want to start again with the chichi's diary doesnt appear, I got all the quest of chichi but i dont know what is happen in that part, somebody knows? (in others version works very well but this time in the version 1.7 doesnt work the begining of chichi route)

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I have a bug that consist in the part when i want to start again with the chichi's diary doesnt appear, I got all the quest of chichi but i dont know what is happen in that part, somebody knows? (in others version works very well but this time in the version 1.7 doesnt work the begining of chichi route)
That diary moved to Gohan's hut inside the forest since 1.6, then when u process Gohan's quest it will become an item Chichi can bring with her
Isn't there another developer working with him? The development might be a little slower than usual but it should make atleast some progress
I dont think there is, dude is working alone and that obviously makes him overwhelming

Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
Tell me about it.
Sent him a DM offering to help but I'm not expecting a reply.
Hopefully he comes back soon.
I hope he accepts the offer from you but it's really perplexing why he hasn't hired a developer yet. It's been 2 years since he reached his goal in Patreon. Not sure if it's a prerequisite to learn the Ruby programming language for making games with RPGMaker, Ruby is not popular anymore these days

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
I hope he accepts the offer from you but it's really perplexing why he hasn't hired a developer yet. It's been 2 years since he reached his goal in Patreon. Not sure if it's a prerequisite to learn the Ruby programming language for making games with RPGMaker, Ruby is not popular anymore these days
I'm using RPGMaker MZ so I don't know if it will be a huge difference between our versions.

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
Tell me about it.
Sent him a DM offering to help but I'm not expecting a reply.
Hopefully he comes back soon.
I worked with him for a while on the coding side, my recommendation is that you send him some ideas or events that you can do so that he will take you into consideration.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
yeah i know but i dont trust any dev i hope thats true
Nah i believe there's some real irl problems with him, his patrons count decrease greatly compared to last few weeks and no milking dev let that happen, typical milking devs will keep their patreon page busy by nonsense posts to attract/keep patrons without actually creating new contents. Just hoping he wont abandon the game, which is very common to indie devs (especially when they work alone) 1658763422800.png

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Nah i believe there's some real irl problems with him, his patrons count decrease greatly compared to last few weeks and no milking dev let that happen, typical milking devs will keep their patreon page busy by nonsense posts to attract/keep patrons without actually creating new contents. Just hoping he wont abandon the game, which is very common to indie devs (especially when they work alone) View attachment 1945842
Yeah hopefully the decline in patrons doesn't make him abandon the game. Ideally he will see that there are people still supporting him and the game which will keep him developing.
He's never been to much of a talker/poster so it is difficult to see how he is doing.

Reactions: Ragnar7k
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes