Jul 5, 2020
There isn't much point looking through the game files (as far as I can tell) since most of everything there is what NaughtyTurtle has released. There are a couple of bits of dialogue that look promising for the future but that seems to be it.
It's a good point but sometimes I use it to determine the trajectory of the game. If it's worth subbing to him for that particular update or not

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
It's a good point but sometimes I use it to determine the trajectory of the game. If it's worth subbing to him for that particular update or not
That makes sense, not a bad idea. I'm trying not to spoil myself on possible future updates but it is a little difficult since I talked to NaughtyTurtle and I am going to make a couple of events that he might be interested in.

Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
That makes sense, not a bad idea. I'm trying not to spoil myself on possible future updates but it is a little difficult since I talked to NaughtyTurtle and I am going to make a couple of events that he might be interested in.
That's true, it might ruin the fun hehe. Oh yeah, I remember that you volunteered to help him, I hope he allows you to join him with the development, it might it more fun for the players especially with many ideas

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
is there really animation in this game? and I mean in the sex scenes, because most of what I have seen is just still images

Reactions: Joseuhj

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
He hasn't given a date but I think I saw in one of his comments on patreon that it is this month.

There are a couple of animations with sex, mainly with Chichi and Willy.
There is also three sprite animations with Roshi and Launch, Chichi and Willy, and I think Roshi and Chichi

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
NaughtyT posted something past few days right? I'm missing his Chichi so much :cry:
This is the latest bit if info he posted a few days ago.

- New quest : Paparazzi. Completing the photos from the naughty gallery will now be a quest for Oolong. Once you'll collect all the photos, the quest will be completed. Also added the 100% save to Mr Popo (Tiers 2 & 3)

- Oolong's shop has been remade. He can now sell unique pictures for the gallery and s-e-x tapes

- Modified the intro when launching a new game to be shorter and quicker

Jul 5, 2020

- New quest : Paparazzi. Completing the photos from the naughty gallery will now be a quest for Oolong. Once you'll collect all the photos, the quest will be completed. Also added the 100% save to Mr Popo (Tiers 2 & 3)

- Oolong's shop has been remade. He can now sell unique pictures for the gallery and s-e-x tapes

Thanks for the update! Should we expect he would add a bunch of pictures to complete whole gallery or it will be like complete 20/45 pictures type of thing like how it is with the Dragon Balls?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021

so my boy Oolong still cant get laid :(. Jkd i know patreon's rule about bestiality so i think Oolong can only get his treat by transforming to some1 else

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes