The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Reactions: johnsmith08

aldous 310

Aug 10, 2022
hello people, I'm a fan of this game just like you, and also an NSFW illustrator, I came to ask you if you want to give me ideas for a good fanart.

Jul 5, 2020
hello people, I'm a fan of this game just like you, and also an NSFW illustrator, I came to ask you if you want to give me ideas for a good fanart.
It's nice to have you here. I have very little knowledge when it comes to art. What type of things to do you like? Which anime or other things that interest you? We have a bunch of great artists here, they might give you better ideas

aldous 310

Aug 10, 2022
It's nice to have you here. I have very little knowledge when it comes to art. What type of things to do you like? Which anime or other things that interest you? We have a bunch of great artists here, they might give you better ideas
I am quite happy to hear that, more than anything I would like to make sketches or kamesutra fanarts to a certain extent so that it acquires more visibility because it seemed to me a quite striking and interesting game and that the creator deserves a good support, because it shows that it does not he did it reluctantly. That's why I'm here to see what ideas you think would be good in the game and illustrate them.

Jul 5, 2020
I am quite happy to hear that, more than anything I would like to make sketches or kamesutra fanarts to a certain extent so that it acquires more visibility because it seemed to me a quite striking and interesting game and that the creator deserves a good support, because it shows that it does not he did it reluctantly. That's why I'm here to see what ideas you think would be good in the game and illustrate them.
Yup. I agree that the artworks that the author makes are extremely nice but some aren't fully finished. I think you should send him a message about you willing to give him support but SneakyCrock and some of the people here are willing to support him but he won't let them for some reason. I think it's because he wants to maintain the anatomy of the characters or color pattern, I'm not completely sure

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
I worked with him for a while, in the rain and desert events, I would recommend you to submit events for the game or bug fixes, in the case of art, I would not know what to say, it would be better if you send your art style to recommend scenes.

aldous 310

Aug 10, 2022
Yup. I agree that the artworks that the author makes are extremely nice but some aren't fully finished. I think you should send him a message about you willing to give him support but SneakyCrock and some of the people here are willing to support him but he won't let them for some reason. I think it's because he wants to maintain the anatomy of the characters or color pattern, I'm not completely sure
it's understandable

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes