SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
so my boy Oolong still cant get laid :(. Jkd i know patreon's rule about bestiality so i think Oolong can only get his treat by transforming to some1 else
I really wanna see Oolong get the harem he deserves. Maybe NT could get around it by making it a free 'DLC' that people can just download and add onto the games files?

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
It's not complete
tumblr_n2lm915mMD1s5f67jo1_500-2149855391.gif
That's basically the catch-all answer right there for everything in regard to this game.
"How do I finish x quest?"
"It's not complete."
"Where is y character hiding?"
"It's not complete."
"How do I play strip poker with x?"
"It's not complete."
"How do I get y scene?"
"It's not complete."
lmao

Last edited:

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
I think it's v.1.8 now. There might be a new release on Patreon
1.7.1 not leaked yet ...ok shit
1.8 has been released for patreon supporters. Haven't had the chance to play it due to work but it is basically all of the updates in the last update post I made.
Apparently there are a few bugs with some events freezing that NT is working on fixing.

Jul 5, 2020
1.8 has been released for patreon supporters. Haven't had the chance to play it due to work but it is basically all of the updates in the last update post I made.
Apparently there are a few bugs with some events freezing that NT is working on fixing.
Thank you for clarifying that v1.8 has been released for Patreon subscribers. Once you've played it can you tell us if there are sex scenes of Chichi and Yajirobe? How great are the artworks and stuff. I hope you don't mind

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Thank you for clarifying that v1.8 has been released for Patreon subscribers. Once you've played it can you tell us if there are sex scenes of Chichi and Yajirobe? How great are the artworks and stuff. I hope you don't mind
mark it as spoilers pls
I'll try not to spoil anything or give anything away. But yeah I'll let you know about the artwork and if the update is any good.

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Ok so I have played it but it still has the bugs that he said he is working on so it isn't a 100% review. There are a lot of images in this update. Not all of them are 'sex'ual but you can clearly see an improvement in his art and the effort he is putting into the images. Unlike other games where it is the same image just with some different faces and hand positions.
The story of this mission is good. It isn't as grindy as the tournament of power mission which is a huge plus.

Reactions: hentai1988master

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Ok so I have played it but it still has the bugs that he said he is working on so it isn't a 100% review. There are a lot of images in this update. Not all of them are 'sex'ual but you can clearly see an improvement in his art and the effort he is putting into the images. Unlike other games where it is the same image just with some different faces and hand positions.
The story of this mission is good. It isn't as grindy as the tournament of power mission which is a huge plus.
has the yajirobe quest completed, or it just open a new unfinished quest :(

Jul 5, 2020
Thank you for the review! I see, hopefully once NaughtyTurtle fixes the bug the scene gets updated too. It must have been tough for him at the moment but I'm happy to hear that he pulled through

Jul 5, 2020
why not, if the version to be released next week will have minimal changes, as I always say things change between each of the test versions.
Are the new artworks not worth showing? I understand it's a pain in the ass to re-record the same scenes over and over with minimal changes. That's why it has to be worth it to re-record the scene

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
Are the new artworks not worth showing? I understand it's a pain in the ass to re-record the same scenes over and over with minimal changes. That's why it has to be worth it to re-record the scene
yes, I record the changes between versions, in fact I already have the end of this update recorded, one of the videos comes out today

• Red Heart
Reactions: hentai1988master
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes