karist

Mar 2, 2019
how 1.7.1 is not leaked
There's no Hero-san at the moment. Maybe when the bug gets fixed and the Early Access gets released there might be Hero-san that would show up
I have one concern.
This thread has been already abandoned by creator, so I've thought there was no problem of talking about patreon only contents.
But there is still 'co-creator' like The BeJoJo. (I've known him as co-creator just now)
So now I feel we should not bring up leaking, uploading payment required benefits at least.

Jul 5, 2020
I have one concern.
This thread has been already abandoned by creator, so I've thought there was no problem of talking about patreon only contents.
But there is still 'co-creator' like The BeJoJo. (I've known him as co-creator just now)
So now I feel we should not bring up leaking, uploading payment required benefits at least.
I think Benjojo2nd is a "contributor" instead of a "co-creator". I'm not sure if he even got paid, I think he only did it for the sake of the game and he hasn't worked with him for a while now. To be honest, the leak itself doesn't hurt the game that much, it can even be a form of advertisement, what people are really paying for is the exclusivity of getting the game first and future direction of the game. Like how investors invest their money on a company's future

Reactions: karist

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
I have one concern.
I didn't work with it for a while, as to why I don't filter the versions is because it doesn't seem fair to those who support the project, besides the fact that I work with that content.

Reactions: karist
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes