DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Havent got time to play 1.8 yet. Could any1 give me a quick review about this one compare to 1.7?

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
after speak with ox king, i can't seem to find yajirobou in the forest, anyone know where he's at?

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
The new stuff with Yajirobi is nice. Chichi always gets good updates - Bulma is kinda useless right now.
But man, having to do all this busy work every update is pretty annoying - grinding up naughty points, card games, money.
I wish the dev would just implement a cheat menu for returning players.

The new content is paced a bit weird. You get the full sex scene before you get the handjob. :unsure:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
The new stuff with Yajirobi is nice. Chichi always gets good updates - Bulma is kinda useless right now.
But man, having to do all this busy work every update is pretty annoying - grinding up naughty points, card games, money.
I wish the dev would just implement a cheat menu for returning players.

The new content is paced a bit weird. You get the full sex scene before you get the handjob. :unsure:
tks for ur review, looks like this is a good update. Sadly Bulma was already planned for some contents but patreon voted for more Chichi, and cheat menu (for coins, items and quest complete) only able for patreons

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
How to convince yajirobe? How to make Chichi crush on him?

Edit: nvm already figure it out.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes