Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
From the Changelog:" - Hot naughty s-e-x-u-a-l scene with Yajirobe during the end of the dinner : "The dessert" with multiple positions and views. "

i feel scammed, i was hoping for something like the big scene with Roshi last update, but it has only one drawing of sex and nothing more, not even sprite sex after, did i miss something?
How can you say you feel scammed if you arent even supporting the guy? He just barely started up work on the game again, give him some slack if you aren't even paying for it

shiva12

Dec 20, 2019
go to baba and select this guy in the ship con fessions and if u have completed a task called a new job please drop the save Nekopoi1102

Last edited:

John2102

Jan 27, 2020
Man I wish there was more scenes and to delete willy he dosent make sense. I thought this game was about oolong and master Roshi not some random old guy.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
For me, I think this game should be similar to Marvel's anime series, which is what if series. Because the content of the first version of the game is where Master Roshi but later added the content of ulon chi-chi and bloma, making the content of the game should be difficult enough and the more chi-chi can create content. Got a lot as a result of the content lately, the game developers name that this character is related to other characters.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I played this a couple years ago, but it was kinda barebones. How is it now? Does it have consistent art and some QoL stuff?

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Hey, I played this a couple years ago, but it was kinda barebones. How is it now? Does it have consistent art and some QoL stuff?
I only started playing it at the 1.6 update but I say it has improved. The art is a lot better than when it was way back, even though it isn't colored. All the sexual events are just with chichi but they are a lot of fun in my opinion.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

the quest say to find willy but he always fap here day and night. it say progess in quest when enter and can only look.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes