Jul 5, 2020
Hey all. I understand why some Patreon subscribers are upset with the little content even with the long delay. But let's not forget NaughtyTurtle ran into a tough personal problem. Let's appreciate that he managed to pull it off despite of that. He didn't abandon the game regardless. Let's wait for the v1.9 update or add-on

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Man I wish there was more scenes and to delete willy he dosent make sense. I thought this game was about oolong and master Roshi not some random old guy.
well, some people are into that so you have to be considerate

saiyana3424

Oct 10, 2019
wait so like literally nobody has at least a save close to the update if not like a 100%? I've restarted the game so many times at this point.

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Getting a crash when trying to redo the dinner event with Yajirobe, whichever i decide to do "Wait" "Play cards" or "Check meat"
Anyone knows if there is a patch or will it come at a later date?

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
how do I increase chichis lust to level 3 Anyone?
You have to go around with chich and either collect the naughty magazines, or interact with some naughty events. Like doing the willy quest line. There is also a house in West City you can interact with at different points of the day to increase your naughty level.
Anybody knows how to trigger Yajirobi taking a bath with Chichi?
As chichi, go talk to baba in the ship and change her crush to yajirobe. Then as someone other than chichi, go to the bath at night and they should both be in it.

Reactions: DudeDiabolos
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes