jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
is that really where to start quest with him? i mean, i dun even start quest with him yet, how to start "cooking kiss" quest?
I think you meet him first at kame house or the tower then read his page is if remember correctly

Reactions: rey7

Rudy10000

Feb 19, 2022
After completing the quest I can't play the scene again neither I can't buy the sex tape from oolong does anybody know what to do, if so pls reply

Reactions: Heisemberg

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I am trying to get all the pictures but can not seem to find yajirobe . I have searched Kami house, the tower, District 439, the forest and I can not find him anywhere. Can some one tell me where to find him, what saga, and what time of day?

Also, in regards to the "old friend" quest, the last step is to sleep in Chi Chi's bed. But when I go there he is not there. I sleep in the bed and nothing happens. I have already been to his house/shack in the forest. Is this a bug or do I need to do something to get him to sleep in her bed after going to the house/shack in the forest?

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
I am trying to get all the pictures but can not seem to find yajirobe . I have searched Kami house, the tower, District 439, the forest and I can not find him anywhere. Can some one tell me where to find him, what saga, and what time of day?

Also, in regards to the "old friend" quest, the last step is to sleep in Chi Chi's bed. But when I go there he is not there. I sleep in the bed and nothing happens. I have already been to his house/shack in the forest. Is this a bug or do I need to do something to get him to sleep in her bed after going to the house/shack in the forest?
So I think both of your questions happen in the first saga.
Go find yajirobe he is sleeping somewhere in the forest in the evening/afternoon.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Ok. I figured it out. To start the "kiss the cook" quest you have to cook the roast meat. Then there is a scene where he show up at the window. Then the game says there is a new quest and to read page one of yajirobe.

Guilherme69

Oct 9, 2019
I had the same problem with the old friend quest. So I went to Baba and chose "confession", then selected "Grandpa Gohan". In my case it fix the problem.

Ps: Sorry for any mistake in the sentence. I'm trying to improve my english.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes