Dreck20

Aug 17, 2017
help please, how do i give the korin card to the blonde girl with the cat, I talk to her and she tells me something about a flower, but I can't give her the card

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
help please, how do i give the korin card to the blonde girl with the cat, I talk to her and she tells me something about a flower, but I can't give her the card
Have you talked to the police officer and started the quest? You then need to go find the cave launch is in. After that you can talk to the girl I think.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I had the same problem with the old friend quest. So I went to Baba and chose "confession", then selected "Grandpa Gohan". In my case it fix the problem.

Ps: Sorry for any mistake in the sentence. I'm trying to improve my english.
That fixed it for me as well. Thanks. And I understood your message.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
OK, this isnt an official review since the game isnt fully completed but so far what has been done in it.

At its current stage the game i would say is slightly below average, i love the story but the progression sys needs to be changed.

1: The N-point sys (naughty points)is terrible and needs to be priority 1. With the way gameis now you can only do 100% with 1 or max 2 character which is not even close to what the entire game is about. Just like the peeping method in west city there should be more extra places e.g beach, bars, strip clubs etc should be added in order to give player a way to get more N-points. Secondly the requirements as well as hints to complete should be added the moment a quest is given and not with each step done. Also if theres a certain item required to for a quest then it should be added as a qouta for starting that particular quest, e.g apparon is needed to progress with willy's quest but is obtained via Yajiroube's quest so shouldbe added in quota/requirement before the quest is started.

2: For the love of God we are at 1.8v and half the scenes are fking 5year old kids drawings. I have seen devs with lesser patreons do better than this. Please focus on that yeah ?

3: There are way too many bugs in the game, e.g when doing the desert quest you switch to oolong and then clone yourself into Mai to get the wallet however sometimes (happened x2) the game bugs out when you talk to shuu and then talk to the thief. The thief constantly says (i have given you all the things i stole which basically are all maps, however when you enter then ship after collecting everything he asks for his shovel and when you try to return it he will repeat the first dialogue i mentioned.) which basically gets you stuck in that map infinitly. i had to do the desperate housewife event from diary 4 all over to redo. it was fking pain in my ass.

4: Please add better hints and instruction sys in the game, the current one is garbage and not usefull when needed most.

5: Please change the game engine to wolf RPG or RPGM new, get rid of this fking RGSS it is soo daym annoying usingit.

FInally the conclusion, well over all its ok but not something i would wanna come back to. Some games or RPGM i played in the past were addicting and i play them often even now, this isn't it and certainly not what i had expected. But i believe theres a chance it could become and outstanding project. Devs you are reading this know that i am rooting for you but the game must have some changes in order you pull in audience.

Rating: 4.5/10

Best of luck guys.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes