Garikzs17

Aug 14, 2022
How to take a photo of chi-chi when she is in the bathroom, alone, with willy, Roshi or yayirobe, without her noticing?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
How to take a photo of chi-chi when she is in the bathroom, alone, with willy, Roshi or yayirobe, without her noticing?
If you mean the outside hot tub, I pressed diagonal to get passed the branches. But, I just now learned that on the left side there is a secret entrance through the trees that lets you get passed the branches.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
If you mean the outside hot tub, I pressed diagonal to get passed the branches. But, I just now learned that on the left side there is a secret entrance through the trees that lets you get passed the branches.
Wait really? I never knew about that path

myrul

Sep 21, 2016
im here for oolong and roshi, cant wait for oolong x chichi. i hope the dev will start planning for bulma soon. Since yamcha have a small dick hope there will be some hate fucking with oolong.

Reactions: Demitri78

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
really what the game and Naughty Turtle is missing is to get a programmer, although it is complicated because the game uses several scripts and most of them are programmed in ruby (which is the language of Rpg Maker Vx).

• Sad
Reactions: hentai1988master

Starca

Sep 2, 2018
Aerobics quest bugged . Next day cant interact with Mrs Brief she only says Any problem mister? Are there way around this?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Ok so it looks like we have a run away result on what the next update will be about.

View attachment 2024411

What is everyone's thoughts on this poll results?
it's still ok but i still prefer other girls take part ingame events. Let's see what he's going to give us with Oolong. Plus, if he's not going to put many new scenes with oolong (it's hard to insert bestiality while using patreon, instead i think it's gonna be sprite animation or new photos), i hope he could spend time completing unfinished stuff, which is a bit much atm

Reactions: Demitri78

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
it's still ok but i still prefer other girls take part ingame events.
Personally I disagree. I've seen dozens of these kinds of pateron games swap from character to character to character, swapping which character gets content constantly. Which almost always leads to none of the characters having any good/"late game" content.
I prefer they focus on finishing a character, then move on to the next.

Reactions: DanielJ04
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes