ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Damn, three years later, and there's still nothing in this game worth investing time in.
debatable. but it would be nice if he worked on bug fixes and implement everything that says [not available yet] instead of just adding new things outta nowhere. it's also a pain that every new version means playing the game over again because of the incompatible saves

Reactions: OBLIVION2388
Jul 5, 2020
Hopefully the next version comes out soon. It must have been tough for NaughtyTurtle these past few months but I'm glad he was able to get through it

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
What should I do to borrow it?
Find Diablo Dessert (I recommend to save before enter the dessert, u could die there if u cant find the oasis soon enough)
U will see the ninja (dying from thirst) to the left of your spaceship, talk to him then promise to find him water
Go up to the top left of the map, u will see the Oasis (with Shuu in there), drink some water and fill the bottle
Then go back to the ninja, give him the water
From now on, when u talk to him, it will appear the choice of the shovel, rent it (by 500 gold if i got it right)

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Guys anyone know how can I start ox-king favor mission cs when I talk to him I don't get quest option
Favor mission? if is the pictures mission and you revive Grandpa Gohan before is impossible to do , that happened to me.
This game is so cool but has so many bugs in the missions , everyone should let Nauthy Turtle know directly about this

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes