Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
what bad news another month with no news. for this reason I have canceled the pantreon subscription. I explained it to naughty turtle who promised 3 monthly mini updates and he said that even if they were 2 but very rich in content it was the same thing. I did not agree with his statement. pay 13 € per month and as it happened in December not having any updates I do not find it right. then when he does the polls he loses a week, another week to start the new project and if all goes well in a month an update comes out.

Garikzs17

Aug 14, 2022
what bad news another month with no news. for this reason I have canceled the pantreon subscription. I explained it to naughty turtle who promised 3 monthly mini updates and he said that even if they were 2 but very rich in content it was the same thing. I did not agree with his statement. pay 13 € per month and as it happened in December not having any updates I do not find it right. then when he does the polls he loses a week, another week to start the new project and if all goes well in a month an update comes out.
Well it's true, but it has to fix bugs, maybe you want to see the game with pure errors

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
given all these delays, the level 3 subscription for patreon should cost a maximum of 5 euros per month. 14 euros for 1 update per month is exaggerated

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
given all these delays, the level 3 subscription for patreon should cost a maximum of 5 euros per month. 14 euros for 1 update per month is exaggerated
man the data of this update was corrupted, literally lost the whole process of the events, also they are always uploading small updates in news.

Reactions: Hibikiki
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes