OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
'Ox King favor' quest was deleted because collecting Chi-Chi wedding photos events were changed as one of 'Old Friend' quest.
Instead, you can buy 'wrong' wedding photos from Oolong at Kamehouse from 1.8.
I'm sure you can't see just word 'Ox King favor' on the game.

'Master Roshi birthday' was also changed as the party after Chi-Chi defeated Roshi at 'The Tournament' quest.
On her diary you can watch 'Roshi's birthday' title but it is not available. That's correct and it will be unavailable forever.

I don't know what you are talking about. Originally Oolong can't transform in the Snake Princess palace.
Oh really thanks for the info about the missions, I mean even if you transform into a npc the lady outside dont let you enter the palace to complete Bulmas father mission, I went as Roshi and Oolong but now I cant get back

Last edited:

karist

Mar 2, 2019
I mean even if you transform into a npc the lady outside dont let you enter the palace to complete Bulmas father mission, I went as Roshi and Oolong but now I cant get back
'Bulmas father mission' means 'Scan them all' quest, right ?
Well, if not only Roshi but Oolong has also escaped 'normally' from the palace, there is no way to enter again.
Maybe you know that, you can go in anytime when escaping with Bulma's band.

Lordmitama

May 30, 2021
Thanks for the link, I played v1.8 I loved the game, really 'Ox King favor quest' or 'Master Roshi birthday' are deleted I didnt know that so the creator deleted those or you???, also I hate that you cant go back to the princess snake even with Oolong transformation like wtf ,if you fix that mission will be so cool.
can you tell me how to get and finish master roshi birthday quest

Lordmitama

May 30, 2021
'Ox King favor' quest was deleted because collecting Chi-Chi wedding photos events were changed as one of 'Old Friend' quest.
Instead, you can buy 'wrong' wedding photos from Oolong at Kamehouse from 1.8.
I'm sure you can't see just word 'Ox King favor' on the game.

'Master Roshi birthday' was also changed as the party after Chi-Chi defeated Roshi at 'The Tournament' quest.
On her diary you can watch 'Roshi's birthday' title but it is not available. That's correct and it will be unavailable forever.

I don't know what you are talking about. Originally Oolong can't transform in the Snake Princess palace.
how me can get roshi birthday or defeated roshi in Tournament?

Jul 5, 2020
I hope the patrons get an update before September ends. Otherwise it's a wasted time and money for those who paid, it's very disrespectful to the subscribers. I'm not hating on anyone, I'm just stating what I'm seeing

Reactions: Nicola777

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I hope the patrons get an update before September ends. Otherwise it's a wasted time and money for those who paid, it's very disrespectful to the subscribers. I'm not hating on anyone, I'm just stating what I'm seeing
that's exactly what I was talking about. the same happened in December when he colored the images without any updates.

Rudy10000

Feb 19, 2022
Hey guys I didn't use any senzu beans during the tournament quest but I am not getting the total scene of chichi celebration and it's displayed like I used them all can anybody explain this??

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes