Jul 5, 2020
To fill in the void until we get a new update here, I thought I would share a little progress on the game I am making if anyone is interested.
View attachment 2077313
You can clearly see I have taken inspiration from Kamesutra for this event.
Is Hinata going to be a playable character and bang any NPC like how it is here with Chichi and Willy? Some might like that, some might not. I can understand if you prefer to keep it a secret for now

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Is Hinata going to be a playable character and bang any NPC like how it is here with Chichi and Willy? Some might like that, some might not. I can understand if you prefer to keep it a secret for now
All the gameplay is done as Jiraiya. Basically you have the option to go and try and seduce Hinata, Sakura, Ino etc.
Kamesutra is a big inspiration on this game. I have even implemented a card game like the one in this game.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
The name of the game is "Naruto: Icha Icha Return."
There is no release yet since I am still working on the first version right now.

You can follow my twitter and check out some of the art that will be in the game as well as more updates of it.
your game looks rly interesting, when will it expected to be release ?

Reactions: Webkid

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
Not really sure. I still have a lot get finished before I want to release v.01 to the public. I also need to have it play tested a bit before I release it.
It will be a lot like other games in which I will try to release small updates maybe once a month.
cool, i'll look forward for it, keep it up !

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Tsunade, Temari, Karui are the women I am planning on having some events with.
Hinata being my favourite of the Naruto Moms will be the main focus in the first version release.
bro please add kushina to your game, naruto must pay to lessons taken from jiraya soo his hot mom is great for payment.

Reactions: rey7 and Andy13331

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
The name of the game is "Naruto: Icha Icha Return."
There is no release yet since I am still working on the first version right now.

You can follow my twitter and check out some of the art that will be in the game as well as more updates of it.
Looks good mate, can't wait to play it

Pitersonmc

May 4, 2022
no se sabe nada man, le paso algo a su computadora y perdio todo el progreso hace una semana, asique bueno, se que hay muchos que tienen traumas por desarrolladores que no cumplen con la hora y no trabajan en el juego y le ven la cara a la gente que paga por el juego, sinceramente aunque no lo apoyo en patreon me gustaria apoyarlo, pero bueno en argentina te matan con los impuestos por eso no lo hago. Algunos lo pueden tomar como una excusa ante la vagancia de naughty turtle, pero sinceramente no creo que sea asi, porque vi otros desarrolladores ejemplo claro de un mal desarrollador es dr.bones seguro algunos lo conocen que actualiza cuando se le da la gana y las actualizaciones son bastante pobres, para mi el hace un buen trabajo considerando que no le dedica el 100% de su tiempo. (obviamente me refiero al 100% porque el aun tiene que trabajar para sobrevivir, no vive del juego, lo hace porque es fan de dragon ball como nosotros)
y la calidad de su trabajo esta mejorando, asique bueno espero que le vaya bien, y cuando este economicamente mejor, espero poder ayudarlo un poco con mi grano de arena.
View attachment 2062472
Yo creo que si el juego se diese a conocer mas tipo publicarlo en otras paginas y tener mas redes tipo twiter encima ahi puede encontrar gente que ayuda y envie imagenes o coloreados god

Reactions: elcap23
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes