DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Oh tyvm. Also it happened that in the forest npc like piccolo and yajirobe became invisibile. There s a fix?
And i would like to know where is the key to chichi house and the numbers for the capsule corp. ( i only find a number from each of bulma parents with min reading). Thanks!
- For invisible NPC, i dont really know how to fix (bc that havent occured to me before) but u can try the bug fixing feature by clicking on mr Popo
- Key for Chichi's house: play as Master Roshi with the micro band (u can find inside Bulma's lab outside capsule corp, try the password 1990 or u can play as Bulma to enter the lab and take the micro band) and get inside Chichi's house, u can grab her key in Gohan room (where King Ox sleeps)
- Number for Bulma lab is 1990 and number for main corp is something like 2304 (i cant remember this one bc is pretty useless, u can use the micro band instead) but if u really want to have the password try mind reading Panchy several times

Jul 5, 2020
god damn dudes, it's been like a year since I last checked on this post and the mf still hasn't added sex into the game? wtf he been doin? until he adds it I shleep.
Dayuuuuuum funny AF but I would disagree. The sex artworks aren't that desirable yet but there's still a sex in this game. But you made me laugh for real

i99

May 19, 2022
hey m stuck in desperate housewife quest... can't find Willy in the forest and i find him in the forest he's still fapping what to do

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes