rey7

Mar 13, 2019
Looks like the game is gaining some traction. There is an artist creating Chichi arts based from the game. I hope the artist doesn't mind me posting his work here

Video of the laundry -
I still prefer 2d, but Imo, Kamesutra devloper probably should working together with the artist, that way, the game will have smooth update more often.

Reactions: hentai1988master

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I still prefer 2d, but Imo, Kamesutra devloper probably should working together with the artist, that way, the game will have smooth update more often.
I actually think it would be better if he worked together with a coder instead. The reason I like this game so much is how NaughtyTurtle absolutely nails the DBZ art style, but with additional sexy. The only other decent parody game I've seen do that is Four Elements Trainer.

Garikzs17

Aug 14, 2022
[ COTIZACIÓN = "DanielJ04, publicación: 9129805, miembro: 3261144" ]
¿Puedo solicitar información destacada de actualización 1.8.1?
[ / COTE ]

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
[ COTIZACIÓN = "DanielJ04, publicación: 9129805, miembro: 3261144" ]
¿Puedo solicitar información destacada de actualización 1.8.1?
[ / COTE ]

thanks, but im looking for a changelog than gameplay spoiler

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
thanks, but im looking for a changelog than gameplay spoiler
V1.8.1 Features :

Added new Oolong Shop 2.0
+3 new photos in Oolong shop (photo n°53 - 54 - 55)
+2 outfits for Oolong
+1 new quest for Oolong : The Peep Show
+4 new photos about hot spings
+1 map : The Bansho Spa
Lunch can be transformed into blond
Ox-King removed fro Chi-Chi bedroom

This is the info for 1.8.1.
There were no sex scenes in it, it's a setup for the actual hotsprings events and stuff.

Jul 5, 2020
V1.8.1 Features :

Added new Oolong Shop 2.0
+3 new photos in Oolong shop (photo n°53 - 54 - 55)
+2 outfits for Oolong
+1 new quest for Oolong : The Peep Show
+4 new photos about hot spings
+1 map : The Bansho Spa
Lunch can be transformed into blond
Ox-King removed fro Chi-Chi bedroom

This is the info for 1.8.1.
There were no sex scenes in it, it's a setup for the actual hotsprings events and stuff.
Thank you for the update!

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
god damn dudes, it's been like a year since I last checked on this post and the mf still hasn't added sex into the game? wtf he been doin? until he adds it I shleep.
hmm, last year till now Chichi has fucked Willy, Granpa Gohan, Roshi, Yajirobe and next month maybe Oolong turn, and u are the only one thinks the game doesnt have any sex scene :(

Reactions: hentai1988master

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
god damn dudes, it's been like a year since I last checked on this post and the mf still hasn't added sex into the game? wtf he been doin? until he adds it I shleep.
hmm, last year till now Chichi has fucked Willy, Granpa Gohan, Roshi, Yajirobe and next month maybe Oolong turn, and u are the only one thinks the game doesnt have any sex scene :(
Lmao this kid is a joke. Says it was a year, he was last here a couple of months ago, said the same thing, then left.
How bored do you have to be to think, "you know what I haven't done in a while, made the same comment in the same thread."

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
if u talking about the dragon ball at capsule corp's background, it's inside the Triceratops, not the slime
Oh tyvm. Also it happened that in the forest npc like piccolo and yajirobe became invisibile. There s a fix?
And i would like to know where is the key to chichi house and the numbers for the capsule corp. ( i only find a number from each of bulma parents with min reading). Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes