Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
okay so on top of not being able to see any achievements i cant see anything pertaining to bulma? it says image not found with anything of hers so i checked the folder and the image folder is empty? is there somewhere else i was supposed to download an add on or something i assumed the link came with everything i needed

karist

Mar 2, 2019
okay so on top of not being able to see any achievements i cant see anything pertaining to bulma? it says image not found with anything of hers so i checked the folder and the image folder is empty? is there somewhere else i was supposed to download an add on or something i assumed the link came with everything i needed
You need not worry about bug of achievements at all, because there is NOTHING new or valuable.
Those 'achievement' are just list of items you've got, so ignore. I also removed those pointless list from my editted game.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
You need not worry about bug of achievements at all, because there is NOTHING new or valuable.
Those 'achievement' are just list of items you've got, so ignore. I also removed those pointless list from my editted game.
but i cant play the game cause any of the girls just crash my game because it says im missing the photo file and closes

Jul 5, 2020
The only thing I have to say is that you will really enjoy 1.9. because of the small changes that improve the game and because there are finally scenes for different characters.
I'm glad to hear that the game drastically improved. I'm looking forward to it. Thank you for the update!

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes