Aug 16, 2020
Yo bros need help i completed the photoshoot quest and kiss the cook but still the quest book is not updating, but the quest is in green which means i completed it

Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
Yo bros need help i completed the photoshoot quest and kiss the cook but still the quest book is not updating, but the quest is in green which means i completed it
Don't worry about achieving anything in this game. The quests keep getting updated every time and the quest book sometimes is neglected. There's no 100% completion rate for this game yet

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
for those who say that the game is not progressing, wait for today's video, here are the improvements of 1.8.2

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Could someone tell me where to get the photos from the photo album, I only have the ones I can get by seeing people but they are missing and I don't know where or how to get them

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Will there be any scene with Gohan and what to do to repeat the last scene of kiss the cook
Doubtful, the theme around the male characters are the old, perverted, unattractive and/or womanless characters. Unless you're talking Grandpa Gohan which he actually has scenes. If not, all I can see with Gohan is being the reason Videl enters in. And that's only if the game ever make it that far.

Aug 16, 2020
Doubtful, the theme around the male characters are the old, perverted, unattractive and/or womanless characters. Unless you're talking Grandpa Gohan which he actually has scenes. If not, all I can see with Gohan is being the reason Videl enters in. And that's only if the game ever make it that far.
Yeah im talking about son gohan, it would havee been nicee if he hadd some scenes with chichi

Tesck_Altiorem

Mar 11, 2020
I customized ver 1.8 as before. You can play much more comfortably, I think.
Also including save files.

Mega

Please check readme before playing.
View attachment Save03.rar Hey naughty brothers! I leave you my save with the gallery 100% complete at the moment and almost all the quests complete, (I guess), and a good deck of cards, but it only works with this custom version of the game, sorry but my fossil pc does not support the bugs of the official version.
Turtle-sensei, if you see this, sorry for not being able to support the project and thank you for this authentic work of art, even if it is in process <3

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes