Jul 5, 2020
Ok so it looks like we have a run away result on what the next update will be about.

View attachment 2024411

What is everyone's thoughts on this poll results?
Out of the 4 choices. I think that's the most ideal. The other 3 choices aren't appealing to me but maybe Chichi and Maron might be a threesome scene. But to be honest, I think Naughty might have been doing some developing while waiting for the results

Reactions: Garikzs17

alexproranv

Apr 14, 2021
I think it should focus more on finishing as many drawings as possible and coloring them, it is not possible that we only have a few scenes with color and well done.

Jul 5, 2020
really what the game and Naughty Turtle is missing is to get a programmer, although it is complicated because the game uses several scripts and most of them are programmed in ruby (which is the language of Rpg Maker Vx).
That's sad. Ruby is unpopular now. I thought he only uses external Ruby libraries, I saw some ".rb" files before and it seems like it's just libraries

Hiro232

Aug 12, 2018
Hey Guys is it a Bug that my Money is capped at 5K? Really annoying because i cant collect more when im walking on the coins

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Hey Guys is it a Bug that my Money is capped at 5K? Really annoying because i cant collect more when im walking on the coins
no that isnt a bug, you can go get the wallet upgrade if you transform into Mai and then talk to oolong in the desert. (if i remember correctly)

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
I already made the same of the photos but it does not mark me that I have made them, they pass me a save where it completes the photos of chichi or someone tells me how to solve it?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
What is the changelog for the 1.8? could only find a preview of it on the forum.
also i would be glad if there was a save for it

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
I just want bug fixes rather than new content for example give the option to return to the princess snake palace to finish scan them all quest , CTD when you sell cards, invisible characters etc.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Seems the Granpa Gohan quest is bugged. I talked to him with chichi in the hut and he appears in the house in the afternoon but not in chichi's bed at night. I can only guess it's because I collected the wedding photo already when ox-king asked ot go get it leaving it unchecked in the quest description.

Unless there's something else I'm missing

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Seems the Granpa Gohan quest is bugged. I talked to him with chichi in the hut and he appears in the house in the afternoon but not in chichi's bed at night. I can only guess it's because I collected the wedding photo already when ox-king asked ot go get it leaving it unchecked in the quest description.

Unless there's something else I'm missing
change Chichi's crush to Gohan to solve that

Reactions: ninjahedgehog

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
ok so we have an update from NaughtyTurtle on Patreon. Looks pretty promising.

So I checked every feeback and suggestions and here are the potential ideas for the V1.9 content :

Oolong can transform into Master Roshi and fuck Chi-Chi when she is waiting in her bedroom at night.
Added new Oolong Shop 2.0 with Oolong image
New photo shooting with Chi-Chi armor
Chi-Chi can be invited to play strip poker at Kame House
Threesome with Chi-Chi X Roshi X Oolong
New outfit to wear : Chi-Chi armor
New Oolong shop 2.0
2 pigs from Oolong's native village will come back to see more from Chi-Chi
possibility to take a bath in the thermal sources from the pigs village
+2 new photos about Yajirobe and Chi-Chi in Oolong shop (photo n°53 - 54)

Oolong's shop 2.0

The shop script has been complety changed. New photos will be unlocked in the shop depending on the quest you finish. For example if you complete the quest about Yajirobe, new photos about Yajirobe and Chi-Chi will appear in the shop.

The Oolong shop will also have limited stock so when you'll buy a new photo or sextape, it will be written ""sold out"". It will be easier to see wich item you buyed from the shop and wich one you still have to get.

Blackmail

Oolong will try to blackmail Chi-Chiy taking some photos about her cheating with an other man

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes