Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock Yajirobe? I can't complete the Kiss a chef quest without changing his confession.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
What do you mean? As chichi, go talk to baba and change her crush to yajirobe. You might also need to get chichis naughty level up.
For me, I had to do the above and cook a roast meat. Then he showed up at the window. And that started the "Cook the cheif" quest.....for me.

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
OK SO NAUGHTYTURTLE HAS POSTED A NEW POLL FOR v1.9 UP ON PATREON. AT THIS POINT IN TIME THE CHICHI X OOLONG VOTE IS WINNING

Hi guys ! Time to choose the new naughty content for the V1.9 !

You can choose multiple choices instead of one so let's see how it goes ;D

Chichi VS Maron (Garlick Jr saga)
Complete remake of the scenes between Chichi and Maron. We will also create a new quest for it and finish it. They both will try to get Master Roshi's attention and you''ll be choosing the winner. A strip poker between them will also happened.

New Relationship : Chi-Chi X Oolong
It's time for Oolong to get some fun with Chi-Chi using blackmailing. This new relationships will trigger several naughty scenes involving those characters to expand Chichi's sexual experiences.

The last Dragonball (Saiyan Jr saga)
Complete the main quest "Call Shenron". Find the last missing dragon ball and call Shenron to make a wish. But becarefull, Pilaf won't let you make a wish so easily. The naughty content will be about Bulma.

● New map : Pilaf Castle

Wishes ideas :

▶ Be rich (Get 100 000Zenis)

▶ Unlock a new playable character : Mai

▶ Resurrect Goku (triggers the end game custcene)

▶ Unlock a new location (Heaven map or Trunk's Future saga or Buu saga map)

▶ Unlock a powerfull card (Shenron)

▶ Be powerfull (unlock all stats with naughty points to the MAX for one character)

▶ Get a rare item (The lucky choice)

▶ Everyone naked (will transform every NPC naked)

▶ Get any woman pregnant

You can also give your suggestions if you have any wish idea in the comments below.

Buu Saga

Wanna use the time machine, explore the Buu saga and see new characters like Android 18, Videl, Hercule, etc ?

The creation of a saga requires a lot of work so there won't be any new quest for this update but new naughty photos or naughty scenes will be available in Oolong shop about the new characters and new maps to explore like Hercule Town or Heaven.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
OK SO NAUGHTYTURTLE HAS POSTED A NEW POLL FOR v1.9 UP ON PATREON. AT THIS POINT IN TIME THE CHICHI X OOLONG VOTE IS WINNING

Complete remake of the scenes between Chichi and Maron. We will also create a new quest for it and finish it. They both will try to get Master Roshi's attention and you''ll be choosing the winner. A strip poker between them will also happened.

It's time for Oolong to get some fun with Chi-Chi using blackmailing. This new relationships will trigger several naughty scenes involving those characters to expand Chichi's sexual experiences.

Complete the main quest "Call Shenron". Find the last missing dragon ball and call Shenron to make a wish. But becarefull, Pilaf won't let you make a wish so easily. The naughty content will be about Bulma.

Wishes ideas :

▶ Be powerfull (unlock all stats with naughty points to the MAX for one character)

▶ Get any woman pregnant

You can also give your suggestions if you have any wish idea in the comments below.

Buu Saga

Wanna use the time machine, explore the Buu saga and see new characters like Android 18, Videl, Hercule, etc ?

The creation of a saga requires a lot of work so there won't be any new quest for this update but new naughty photos or naughty scenes will be available in Oolong shop about the new characters and new maps to explore like Hercule Town or Heaven.
good

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018

Wishes ideas :

▶ Get any woman pregnant

Buu Saga

Oolog and Bulma content is what I voted for

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
If you make a wish, can you find the dragon balls again and make a nother wish? Because I like the card, going to heven, going to the future Trunks time, going to Pilaf/s Castle, and the Lucy Choice (charm?). Also new charactor Mia is good as well.

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
If you make a wish, can you find the dragon balls again and make a nother wish? Because I like the card, going to heven, going to the future Trunks time, going to Pilaf/s Castle, and the Lucy Choice (charm?). Also new charactor Mia is good as well.
I'm not 100% sure. I asked him during the last vote, and he said that yes you would be able to recollect the dragon balls, but not sure if his plan has changed.

Sep 14, 2020
Mai.....
Thinking about it inst Dragon ball super like super wrong?
Mai has alrealdy more than 51 years, future trunks is like a kid to her.
Boy. This world is fuck-up.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Mai.....
Thinking about it inst Dragon ball super like super wrong?
Mai has alrealdy more than 51 years, future trunks is like a kid to her.
Boy. This world is fuck-up.
Actually, Pilaf, Shuu and Mia used the dragonballs and became young as trunks. You can see them young in the "Super" series.
Soo, in Trunk's future she is about the same age as Trunks.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
But yeah, she has lived more than 51 years but is basically physically the same age as Trunks. In the future.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
To the developer,

When I go to the desert, I find "Capsule 7. When it gives me items like water, sleeping pills, chocolate or any other item except booster packs it irritates me because you can have only one of those items, or 3 at the most. Can you increase the max number of items you can have in your inventory please. Possibly to 10 items each.

Also, for the Ginyu force, having to go get a chocolate, then go find them, then duel them, then go get another chocolate, and then go back to the Ginyu force over and over irritates me also. So that is another reason to increase the max number of items you can hold in your inventory.

Batteries is a third reason. But, to me, not a big reason/problem.

Also, THANK YOU for this game. I love it. Almost everything about the game is GREAT!! I'm always happy to see a new update for this game.

If I could donate $$$$ I would give $20 a month. But I can't right now.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes