elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
From the Changelog:" - Hot naughty s-e-x-u-a-l scene with Yajirobe during the end of the dinner : "The dessert" with multiple positions and views. "

i feel scammed, i was hoping for something like the big scene with Roshi last update, but it has only one drawing of sex and nothing more, not even sprite sex after, did i miss something?

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
From the Changelog:" - Hot naughty s-e-x-u-a-l scene with Yajirobe during the end of the dinner : "The dessert" with multiple positions and views. "

i feel scammed, i was hoping for something like the big scene with Roshi last update, but it has only one drawing of sex and nothing more, not even sprite sex after, did i miss something?
This update is all scenes in car, one scene in bathtub, and the dinner scene, which has a bunch of images, but only 2 have sex in them.
The only reason you should feel scammed is if you actually pay for this game on Patreon. Which, unfortunately, not many people on here do.

kixe

Feb 26, 2018
I completed 'the kiss the cook', but the naked apron and sex tape 2# were disappeared. Anyone have same problem?

I want to cook for Yajirobe again at night, there is a pop up said Yajirobe_dinner_5 not find. Is it something worry?

Dakaru

Apr 9, 2020
I completed 'the kiss the cook', but the naked apron and sex tape 2# were disappeared. Anyone have same problem?

I want to cook for Yajirobe again at night, there is a pop up said Yajirobe_dinner_5 not find. Is it something worry?
+1

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
a doubt if they were to include videl and 18 they would also have some kind of adventures with the elderly it's not that I don't like it it's just that I like the character of willy and maybe they add them with other elders since I see that the game is more focused in the perverted elders and it really is what I like about the game of course without forgetting oolong and also bulma

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
This update is all scenes in car, one scene in bathtub, and the dinner scene, which has a bunch of images, but only 2 have sex in them.
The only reason you should feel scammed is if you actually pay for this game on Patreon. Which, unfortunately, not many people on here do.
well that explains it. guess it was naive of my part to expect the same level of quality from the last update, maybe the next one will improve :/

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
what actual sex scenes there is right now in the game? can we fuck Bulma's mother?
There are three people who can have sex with Chichi now: Roshi, Yajirobi and the old neighbour. Some of them have more than one scene. There is a little sex scene with Launch, but it's only the little sprites fucking.
I'm not sure if Grandpa Gohan can fuck Chichi right now. That quest was always too buggy.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
There are three people who can have sex with Chichi now: Roshi, Yajirobi and the old neighbour. Some of them have more than one scene. There is a little sex scene with Launch, but it's only the little sprites fucking.
I'm not sure if Grandpa Gohan can fuck Chichi right now. That quest was always too buggy.
I think Grandpa Gohan can, there's just no images to go with it.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 777921

Overview:
Kamesutra is a free RPG erogame where you can play as the biggest pervert of all time: Master Roshi!
Play cards and join Strip Poker parties, grope girls, fap and explore de Dragonball world by searching the Dragon Balls.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-21
Release Date: 2022-08-08
Developer: Naughty Turtle - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
IMPORTANT INFO : SAVEFILE OLDER THAN VERSION 1.00 ARE NOT COMPATIBLE !

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: - Save

elcxido thanks for the link

View attachment 777926 View attachment 705549 View attachment 705551 View attachment 432168 View attachment 432188 View attachment 432189 View attachment 432198 View attachment 777936 View attachment 643300 View attachment 643346 View attachment 643347 View attachment 643353 View attachment 643359 View attachment 643365 View attachment 643366 View attachment 643177
is there like a simpler pdf doc for this ?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes