gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Hi guys !
WIth the new give / show item feature, the Desperate Housewife quest will have some modifications. I did something quite complex so every one will have kind of different stories. The main story isn't finished yet but your choices will have an influence on it later on.
  • You can show / give them several items listed above
  • You can show Chi-Chi her own cheating photos
  • Willy can die (using Hell water item)
  • Willy's wife can die (using Hell water item)
  • You can show cheating photos to Willy's wife
  • You can show naughty photos of Chi-Chi to Willy
  • You can show Willy's letter (from the messenger quest) to Chi-Chi OR to Willy's wife to trigger new scenes
  • Dialogues and reactions will depend on the playing character
  • Added +2 new pages in Chi-Chi's diary if one of them dies
  • Oolong can sell the naughty photos for a good price.
  • If you give them an item they like, they will give one for you
  • If you kill one of them, you'll take back all the items you've gived to them.
↓ Here are a few examples to better explain ↓
Example 1 : If you show the breastfeed photo to Willy
Scenario 1 : Chi-Chi choosed Willy's help during the flashback will trigger specific dialogues.
Scenario 2 : Chi-Chi choosed someone else during the flashback, Willy's dialogues will also change.
Example 2 : If one of them dies
If Willy or his wife dies, the content of Chi-Chi's diary will change depending on the progression of the Desperate housewife
Scenario 1 : Chi-Chi started to cheat with Willy
Scenario 2 : Chi-Chi didn't started anything with Willy
Scenario 3 : Willy died before Chi-Chi started to cheat with him
Scenario 4 : Willy's wife died after they started to cheat

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
This seems like LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT and i don't say this in a positive way, judging from his record of making incomplete scenarios, this seems like an overwhelming ammount of work that we will not see completed until 2025. and we are talking just about desesperate housewife line of quests, i... respect his creativity, not gonna lie, a branching questline with different scenarios and scenes depending of choices seems hype as hell but, i'm worried this just means more delays and more time between updates.

but of course if he can do this ammount of work and not pop just 2 updates a year i will be very impressed

Jul 5, 2020
This seems like LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT and i don't say this in a positive way, judging from his record of making incomplete scenarios, this seems like an overwhelming ammount of work that we will not see completed until 2025. and we are talking just about desesperate housewife line of quests, i... respect his creativity, not gonna lie, a branching questline with different scenarios and scenes depending of choices seems hype as hell but, i'm worried this just means more delays and more time between updates.

but of course if he can do this ammount of work and not pop just 2 updates a year i will be very impressed
The update is all over the place. I don't know where the game is going anymore. I thought the v1.9 update is about Oolong and Chichi. Android 18 got added, and now we get news about the Desperate Housewife quest being updated? What the heck is happening here lol. Well, let's find out once v1.9 gets released publicly

Reactions: Pitersonmc
Jul 5, 2020
Hi guys !
WIth the new give / show item feature, the Desperate Housewife quest will have some modifications. I did something quite complex so every one will have kind of different stories. The main story isn't finished yet but your choices will have an influence on it later on.
  • You can show / give them several items listed above
  • You can show Chi-Chi her own cheating photos
  • Willy can die (using Hell water item)
  • Willy's wife can die (using Hell water item)
  • You can show cheating photos to Willy's wife
  • You can show naughty photos of Chi-Chi to Willy
  • You can show Willy's letter (from the messenger quest) to Chi-Chi OR to Willy's wife to trigger new scenes
  • Dialogues and reactions will depend on the playing character
  • Added +2 new pages in Chi-Chi's diary if one of them dies
  • Oolong can sell the naughty photos for a good price.
  • If you give them an item they like, they will give one for you
  • If you kill one of them, you'll take back all the items you've gived to them.
↓ Here are a few examples to better explain ↓
Example 1 : If you show the breastfeed photo to Willy
Scenario 1 : Chi-Chi choosed Willy's help during the flashback will trigger specific dialogues.
Scenario 2 : Chi-Chi choosed someone else during the flashback, Willy's dialogues will also change.
Example 2 : If one of them dies
If Willy or his wife dies, the content of Chi-Chi's diary will change depending on the progression of the Desperate housewife
Scenario 1 : Chi-Chi started to cheat with Willy
Scenario 2 : Chi-Chi didn't started anything with Willy
Scenario 3 : Willy died before Chi-Chi started to cheat with him
Scenario 4 : Willy's wife died after they started to cheat
Thank you for the update!

Reactions: Pitersonmc

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
Update on release date:

UPDATE : I'm currently changing and improving things in the Desperate Housewife quest wich will a take a bit more time to complete and debug so the V1.9 early access is reported for a few days (see the new date below ↓↓).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This post will give details about the incoming patches and add ons.

★★★ (18/11/2022) Next add on update ( ) : V1.9

★★ (18/11/2022) Next early access update ( ) : V1.9

★ (23/11/2022) Next public update : V1.9
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ADD ONS
Add ons are small updates to avoid waiting for the monthly update's new content (available for Tiers 3 patreons)
Next Add on content [V1.8.3]
  • Added Lazuli can be photo taken once she removed all her clothes
  • Oolong can be played in the Bansho Spa
  • Oolong can take photos in the Bansho Spa
  • Improved the argument scene in Bansho Spa with sprites placement
  • Bulma’s npc skin in the Bansho Spa will depend on what outfit Bulma is equiped
  • Added naughty scene wit Mrs Brief in Bansho Spa
  • Added naughty scene for Chi-Chi : Massage Ass
  • Added naughty scene : Glory Hole
  • Added item : Pig Oil
  • Added naughty scene : Glory Hole (Bansho Spa)
  • Added + 1 empty bottle
  • Oolong can create Pig Oil when he cums (empty bottle required)
  • Added Blood item (recquires an empty Bottle)
  • Added new dialogues to Yenma when player dies about hydration or hell Blood or excitation
  • Added naughty scene colored : Chi-Chi breastfeeding little Gohan
  • Added a new objective in an old friend quest
  • Added Annin dialogues during old friend quest
  • Added new dialogues to option Annin when talking to Grandpa Gohan
  • Ushi dress (Chi-Chi outfit) is now a reward when finding Golden Capsules
  • Each playable character have now their own hydration
  • Increased Chocolate carrying to 5 (instead of 1)

More informations !

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes