elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
My game? There is still a bunch of work to go. It's just me and one other guy working on it. And due to a computer that almost caught on fire I am a little behind on my schedule haha.

But the first version at release will focus mostly on Hinata, with a couple of events with Ino and Sakura.
well bro i really admire people like you, so keep going when you make the game public the first version i will play it even if is with a lot of bugs :3 ,i really like your art.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Anyone know where's the Chichi sexy card go? I used to won the card by winning Willy but in 1.7 seems like it gone

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
"Added naughty scene colored : Chi-Chi breastfeeding little Gohan"

bro why is this the only thing labeled as "colored" instead of any other sex scenes hahahahaha, did someone pay specifically for this?, not shitting on the update or anything, i just find this very funny

and well the changelog seems... ok i guess (the mrs brief content is a welcome surprise tho, whatever that scene might be), still no mention of oolong x chichi scene so still hoping for the pig fucking the brains out of that housewife in this update, guess we'll se later

Garikzs17

Aug 14, 2022

bro why is this the only thing labeled as "colored" instead of any other sex scenes hahahahaha, did someone pay specifically for this?, not shitting on the update or anything, i just find this very funny

and well the changelog seems... ok i guess (the mrs brief content is a welcome surprise tho, whatever that scene might be), still no mention of oolong x chichi scene so still hoping for the pig fucking the brains out of that housewife in this update, guess we'll se later
I'm also waiting for oolong to fuck chi chi

Garikzs17

Aug 14, 2022

Supposedly it's out tomorrow for Patreon tiers 2 - 3

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Anyone know where's the Chichi sexy card go? I used to won the card by winning Willy but in 1.7 seems like it gone
This card you mention moved as one of Roshi's possession at Kami's Time Chamber.

That's a little disappointing there seems be not any factor about card battle at next update.

• Wow
Reactions: DanielJ04

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
So 1.9 is out for patreons? can anyone tell if it's good or deserves to be hyped about? the last update was 3 months ago so quite a bit of time has passed

Nov 18, 2022
I just discovered this game today and I can't tell you how happy I am to see a lewd Dragon Ball game, and even more happier to see Chichi. Since the update is coming soon I guess I'll wait since I have limited internet data but I am looking forward to seeing how things develop.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
is it include new chichi scene in next update? bcs if its not, i'm not looking forward for this update.

Nov 18, 2022
I can't wait! I wonder if Chichi will have more slutty clothing options!

Does Naughty Turtle take suggestions on his patreon because I'd love to suggest some outfits with Chichi wearing some ultra sexy heels!

Reactions: OBLIVION2388

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I can't wait! I wonder if Chichi will have more slutty clothing options!

Does Naughty Turtle take suggestions on his patreon because I'd love to suggest some outfits with Chichi wearing some ultra sexy heels!
yep he do take suggestion, both from patrons and public players (of course he give more priority for patrons)

Nov 18, 2022
yep he do take suggestion, both from patrons and public players (of course he give more priority for patrons)
Okay cool, I respect a creator willing to take feedback and suggestions from fans :D
If I get paid enough December imma go all in, wouldn't mind donating money either. But where can I push along my suggestions regardless? Does he read this thread? A casual Chichi heels outfit would be a dream come true!

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Okay cool, I respect a creator willing to take feedback and suggestions from fans :D
If I get paid enough December imma go all in, wouldn't mind donating money either. But where can I push along my suggestions regardless? Does he read this thread? A casual Chichi heels outfit would be a dream come true!
he once say he doesnt have time to come here anymore, so you can tell the suggestions through his notion feedback section; gmail or patreon's comment

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes