elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
Ok so some info for the people that aren't a part of the Patreon.
This update unfortunately does not contain a threesome between chich x roshi x oolong.
Basically during the development, he put a bunch of extras into the game, as well as fixed some bugs and problems.
He has gone through and re-made the desperate housewife quest a bit. As well as added some new cutscenes (not with erotic scenes), and some new art (1 erotic).
When you look at the whole Bansho Spa thing, there are a lot of possibilities in it. It is full of women with possible situations with the pigs.
He has stated in some comments that he got ahead of himself with the threesome scene when he started on all of the small extras in the update. Apparently it will be coming with v1.10.

I know people are gonna be bummed out about this update, I am a little as well. But I hope people don't hate on this guy that is making this game we all love basically on his own.
Thanks for sharing, and this is the reason i get mad with the Dev, the same thing i said in the time chamber update, he has a serious problem with his priorities. instead of doing the juicy stuff first and then branch into the small stuff he starts with the small stuff and then he runs out of time and the updates came out half assed, now he wants to do an entire unnecesary rework of scenes already done when he could spent that time doing the goddammed threesome or at least a proper oolong x chichi sex scene.

I respect the guy but he needs focus and organization.

Reactions: hentai1988master

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
This already was dicussed several times ago, he told me that whenever he completing a quest, new ideas just coming up and he ends up leaving new unimplemented options. Well that's a good spirit because he always wants his game to be its best, and the problem is he's working alone, without a proper script writer or a plan. So instead of having the oriention for the following update, he mostly improvising.
But he's actually a good dev, who listened to his players, and in facts the game getting better and better through time (y)

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
BGM title "Kami's Lookout"
Source "DragonBall Z: Buu's Fury Soundtrack"

Maybe all BGM used in this game are from official game soundtrack.
Thank you very much and I never played that game, I will check out the rest of that OST

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
This already was dicussed several times ago, he told me that whenever he completing a quest, new ideas just coming up and he ends up leaving new unimplemented options. Well that's a good spirit because he always wants his game to be its best, and the problem is he's working alone, without a proper script writer or a plan. So instead of having the oriention for the following update, he mostly improvising.
But he's actually a good dev, who listened to his players, and in facts the game getting better and better through time (y)
He could use a free account of Jira or Asana to have his own To-Do list. I know it's hard working alone. He probably jumps from one place to another because he doesn't want to forget the idea but he can write the idea then focus on the priority. He is a wonderful person, he is very generous and nice. We all want him to succeed that's why we are sometimes critical of his work

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
can someone tell me if it is true that the public version comes out on the 28th
yes, i guess since he delayed the 1.9 for early access patreons then he gave the public version a couple of days more to release. that being said i think there's no mention of sex scene in this update, just nude drawings in the spa...

NEWBOXOFH

Jun 12, 2021
yes, i guess since he delayed the 1.9 for early access patreons then he gave the public version a couple of days more to release. that being said i think there's no mention of sex scene in this update, just nude drawings in the spa...
I guess I'll wait another 3 months for the 1.10. Damn man. I get that its hard to make a game and I get that its even harder alone but damn do I still get blueballed

Reactions: kamikase98

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Since 1.9 already completed and released for patron, we will get 1.9 public in the right extimated time (if he decided not to add any new modifications). If it come up later that means he working on some bugs

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes