Nov 18, 2022
It seems he doesn't want to open one. Which I don't blame him considering how stressful managing a discord can be even with moderators. But he seems satisfied with the feedback forms and email which is good because it means he can focus on developing the game.

He just responded to my email the other day, I was surprised because a lot of developers and artists tend to ignore feedback unless you outright give them money but it looks like he dedicates time to answering it and the rest of his time goes into other endeavors. I was thinking of offering help flatting and colorizing some of the CGs (if he doesn't have anyone else to do it rn) but I don't want to spam his inbox lol. He's a nice guy.

Aug 24, 2020
Hey guys, I was wondering how much content there is in this game? In terms of playtime, the amount of h-scenes. I'm also wondering when the next update (1.10) is coming?

Nov 18, 2022
Hey guys, I was wondering how much content there is in this game? In terms of playtime, the amount of h-scenes. I'm also wondering when the next update (1.10) is coming?
A fair bit of content, it will run you around 4-5 hours if you use a guide.
There are 3 major scenes you can interact with, and 2 smaller repeatable ones, all of these for one of each of Chi-Chi's fuck buddies. You'll also find small repeatable scenes like Chi-Chi shaking her ass. You'll find a ton of CGs around the game, off my head but I'd estimate 2 dozen or so, for different things like 3 different men Chi-Chi can bathe with.

Oh and yeah Oolong can take photos of certain women, plus he sells some photos. Roshi can grope women, all of these has CGs, some animated.

There's some sprite sex scenes too, but not many.

Reactions: hentai1988master
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes