Chinniyampalayam

Jun 8, 2022
Does anyone know where I can find Willy?
View attachment 2201165

View attachment 2201166
Have Willy follow you in the evening.... Go to the hut and masturbate. After which his wife comes yelling and asking for you to find him. He should still be following you (after you come out of the hut). Go to the mushroom picking zone and go through the cutscene. Then proceed to the place where you have marked... He should be there.
(This worked for me)

Reactions: Roar111
Nov 18, 2022
I need a hero with save file for the start of the update
Honestly you just need to access the Garlic Jr saga and you're there. It's the Bansho Spa. Just talk to Oolong's friends as him in the Garlic Jr saga and the "update" content will begin. Provided, Chi-Chi's naughtiness will have to be at least at level 2.

Aug 16, 2020
by increasing chichis naughtyness....u do that by doing naughty stuff(like pick up kamemag,)....mainly by doing the tournament quest in garlic jr saga. and u chage sagas at the time machine in capsule corp after getting all the dragon balls.
Thanks, guess I have to complete the Tournament first

ejc171

May 6, 2017
Anyone figured out how to convince chi chi to go to the spa? i thought it would be transforming into gohan but that gives me game over because of the teacher.

Rudy10000

Feb 19, 2022
Bro, the best way to escape from them is to wait for them and then run, but save your progress before each change of scenery.

I don't know if you understand me as I don't speak English and I'm using a translator .
I can understand you bro
And thanks for the advice

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes