Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Can anybody can give the old friend save or the one where we get authorization from yenma already
wha id did was cheat money and bought booster cards( the most expensive one) and u can get some really good cards with wich u can defeat mai or korrin where u can get some strong cards, which u can then use to defeat yenma. Also theres a guy in the tournament area wholl ask for how many type of cards u have. if u answer correctly, u can get goku card which is also strong( downside being mai has this exact same card-but it helps).

shiva12

Dec 20, 2019
so the zip u downloaded in file manager u extract the file look into the folder there will be saves just upload them here

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
yo can anyone tell me it's a big or the place is change because after Desperate housewives picnic Quest I can't seem to find diary in grandpa hurt?

Rudy10000

Feb 19, 2022
wha id did was cheat money and bought booster cards( the most expensive one) and u can get some really good cards with wich u can defeat mai or korrin where u can get some strong cards, which u can then use to defeat yenma. Also theres a guy in the tournament area wholl ask for how many type of cards u have. if u answer correctly, u can get goku card which is also strong( downside being mai has this exact same card-but it helps).
Cards are not my problem I have pretty strong ones I just can't be able to escape goh and mez that's it

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
Mine didn't I seem to be stuck at 5000

Fixed itself after spending some. Although now game crashes when trying to open willys door. Wish there was a working completed, or almost complete save around.
if you using RpgMakerSaveEdit, edit gold to 9999, but not more than 9999, because if you edit gold more than that ( example: 99997), money will be zero money permanently no matter if you collect zenny or not.

Szret

Nov 30, 2022
tell me count and with whom did you get all the cards
Go to the forest in the Garlic Jr saga, C-18 is sitting there and you win a duel to her to get cards, or you can also get them with the advanced booster where I got them all except C-18.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Can anyone know how to use water to extinguish the fire because I don't know how to extinguish the fire for grandfather Gohan's mission?

Reactions: Heisemberg
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes