Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
does anyone know how the story is evolving after the spa? i got to chichi butt olong massage. I wanted to know now what if some pantreon reveals what will happen from now on

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone tell me what happens if I show willi's letter to chichi since I haven't done it before and I don't know if that has any event or something

Aug 16, 2020
How to wear umbrella, i already bought it but cannot seems to see it in the accessory but it is present in the item list

Aug 16, 2020
Can anyone upload the the save where you completed the messenger quest but haven't showed it to chichi and letter is not wet

karist

Mar 2, 2019
In ver1.9, there are some contents of murder (to Willy, Willy wife) or blackmail (to Chichi).
Are those patreon's request ? Very bad taste...

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
In ver1.9, there are some contents of murder (to Willy, Willy wife) or blackmail (to Chichi).
Are those patreon's request ? Very bad taste...
this is the storyline that naughty turtle can change at any time. it's been years since he created the willy chichi page 7 storyline and he never created the scenes. first they met chichi and willy and went to have sex in grandpa gohan's hut, then willy went to chichi and they teased each other playing cards. the story has been changed so many times.

Ruun96

Jun 21, 2021
How do I start the "spa mission"? According to the news at the beginning of the game, Oolong's friends are in the forest, but I was looking for them and couldn't find them. (I clarify that I looked for them in both the Garlick saga and the sayans)

wfm

Aug 16, 2018
How do I start the "spa mission"? According to the news at the beginning of the game, Oolong's friends are in the forest, but I was looking for them and couldn't find them. (I clarify that I looked for them in both the Garlick saga and the sayans)
Use Oolong, i found oolong's friends in the forest in the morning, near the rock blocking the entrance to the nudist beach, Garlick saga.

Reactions: Ruun96
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes