karist

Mar 2, 2019
this is the storyline that naughty turtle can change at any time. it's been years since he created the willy chichi page 7 storyline and he never created the scenes. first they met chichi and willy and went to have sex in grandpa gohan's hut, then willy went to chichi and they teased each other playing cards. the story has been changed so many times.
That's not point I talk about.
Well I've played this game since ver0.072, I never felt such bad feeling like killing person for non specific reason or threat other openly.
Also after killing wiily's wife, she appears as blue ghost and follows player everywhere. So creepy...

Nov 18, 2022
You have to kill her to progress? Wow that's a pretty weird thing to go with. That's probably one of the issues with patrons having some degree of creative control. Though that said, this is Dragon Ball where death means nothing so. Honestly when I think about it, that sounds like a Toriyama tier joke.

lurkerlv99

Nov 21, 2020
How to equip umbrella with roshi or olond and micro belt for chichi? I can't complet tournament and the messager missions

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
How to equip umbrella with roshi or olond and micro belt for chichi? I can't complet tournament and the messager missions
The umbrella cannot be equipped atm (maybe it's a bug, NT could be trying to fix that)
Chichi can never equip micro belt, only Roshi can, and Tournament quest didnt require that to complete, maybe you're in a wrong way?

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
Umbrella bug for me too, you cant equip it
no at first I thought maybe I forgot to buy it so I bought it and realized that I already had it but it doesn't appear to equip it, and the wet state that I can't get it for the chichi scene with willi's friend I can't get it in addition to other problems with images that don't appear or the screen stays black at the moment they should be seen, I think I'll wait for a patch or the next version to be released

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
no at first I thought maybe I forgot to buy it so I bought it and realized that I already had it but it doesn't appear to equip it, and the wet state that I can't get it for the chichi scene with willi's friend I can't get it in addition to other problems with images that don't appear or the screen stays black at the moment they should be seen, I think I'll wait for a patch or the next version to be released
yeah it doesn't appear to equip it , you need it in the dessert too maybe in 1.10 will be fixed but what I really want is to play strip cards with A18 Mai Ms Brief Princess Snake and her followers.

Nov 18, 2022
how to start the tournament Quest
Playing as Chi-Chi, You need to be in the Saiyan saga first. Go to the tournament arena and into the room before the arena. One of the monks will ask if you want to participate in a new tournament. Say yes.

Next, go to the Garlic Jr arc and watch TV in your house. You can do the rest by yourself from here.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes