Rudy10000

Feb 19, 2022
Hey just anyone give me save where you escape goh and mez plss guys, I really tried but couldn't escape them, so pls

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Hey just anyone give me save where you escape goh and mez plss guys, I really tried but couldn't escape them, so pls
Is that that the German Orges down in H.ome F.or I.nfinite L.osers? Honestly, what I did was use Mtools and turned on the "no clip" function. This game is optimized far too badly to seriously try and escape them. They move around the same speed as you but thanks to the way you move you're technically slower than them. Good effort though.

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Think the messenger mission is bugged. Chi-chi is blocking Wily's friend. I noclipped through him and still can't give him the letter. Think I had to do Wily's mission before I did Yajorobi's

Edit:
If anyone has this problem in the future, I figured the solution out just as I typed this. Get Mtools which is an rpg maker program and when you open up the game in that you will see a few tabs. Go into the Zmart in game and then go into the Map tab on Mtools. On there you should see molesto which is the friend of Wily's. You will need to click his name. if you can't give the letter hit the switch to true. The switch you want to hit is the following one.

The one near

PAGE 2 : EVENT LENGTH: 1
VALID COUNT 1:
There should be a switch next to valid count 1. Hit that and go meet him outside. (Realized too late that I just needed it to rain so he would go outside..... Leaving this incase anyone gets truly stuck or wants to use the naughty points thing.)

Also if you're stuck on naughty points, you can use this program too. In the Z-Mart Map tab, go down to the Kamesutra item and click it. Under the PAGE 0 EVENT there should be a button near it saying EVinterpreter. Click that. When the new tab opens look at 117 Common Event. Hit the go to button and it should pop up in game with a naughty points thing. Just do that until you hit the desired level.

(Always remember to save beforehand though. This could mess up events)

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
Go to Bulma's ship, talk to Baba and choose the confession option.

Edit: By the way if you want to play with a bigger Window just hit F6. It should have some resize options.

• Red Heart
Reactions: irineu1231

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
For those who tried their best but cant escape the Hell's oni, use RPGM editor to edit the save and change the amount of Hell fruit, it worked
P/S, it's totally possible to escape them, i only tried 3 times, try remembering the fastest path to get out first, holding Shift to increasing the speed, and using the cloud souls, trees, flame collars,... as the obstacle between u and the oni

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes