Szret

Nov 30, 2022
Donde encontraste a marón no la encuentro
PS:si pasas save mejor
En la saga de Garlic y si quieres un save busca más arriba que yo envié uno, porque la que tengo creo que se me bugio la partida que no me deja hacer la misión de Milk. Si consigo continuar la misión te la paso, sino busca nomás que yo envié una

Reactions: Lucasro9994
Nov 18, 2022
Y'know I really shouldn't be surprised this is happening but Kamesutra is now reaching other creators and I love it.

Kind of reminds me years and years back when Kamehasutra (the comic) inspired a crap ton of artists to do more Chi-Chi art and now NT's slutty Chichi is taking that to another level. I really can't wait to see where this game goes.

Lucasro9994

Sep 16, 2021
Ahora tenía un softlock en la búsqueda de esposa desesperada. No puedo encontrar a Willy.
[/COTIZAR]
amipaso eso pero después de hablar con Willy con otro personaje como oloong o Roshi ahí me apareció en el bosque a la noche, anda con chichi y ahí esta

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Hey there is an artist called BitterCream and his last mini comic is about oolong and bulma, I think that it is a hot story for include in the game or maybe a similar one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rexident

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
Y'know I really shouldn't be surprised this is happening but Kamesutra is now reaching other creators and I love it.

Kind of reminds me years and years back when Kamehasutra (the comic) inspired a crap ton of artists to do more Chi-Chi art and now NT's slutty Chichi is taking that to another level. I really can't wait to see where this game goes.
The graphics were very beautiful, but in my opinion I prefer it to be as similar to the anime as possible, and colorful, right hahaha

feltis2000

Jul 26, 2022
Looks like the game is gaining some traction. There is an artist creating Chichi arts based from the game. I hope the artist doesn't mind me posting his work here

Video of the laundry -
Can you tell me who the artist is please? ;-;

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018

watching bejojo's new video i think naughty turtle is updating the desperate housewife story. i've seen pictures of chichi spying on willy that weren't there before. Do you have any news about the new updates?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes