Aug 16, 2020
The save that leaves some messages above is just before showing the letter to chichi
[/QUOTE
Well i have to complete the quest and give the letter to Willy's friend in your save but i want the save where the letter has already been given to his friend but not to chichi, coz I'm not able to do it because of a glitch where i cannot wear umbrella

Last edited:

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
It shouldn't be a problem, no matter how long you're underwater, don't get wet, I already tried that for the scene of chichi and willi's friend

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
does anyone know what will happen? what is naughty turtle working on now? continues the spa scene or other stories?

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
In arrivo nella 1.10 c'è il trio tra Chichi, Muten e Oolong. Gli ho anche chiesto dei piani futuri e ha detto che intende che il trio di Chichi alla fine si trasformi in una scena di gangbang a tutti gli effetti per lei, ma non ha idea di quando arriverà.
[/CITAZIONE]
OOk thanks

Nov 18, 2022
Man I love Kamesutra and I have a lot of respect for NT but yeah I do agree the development is slow going. He really needs a dedicated programmer so he can focus on the art like he wants. That might speed things up a bit. A dedicated sprite artist might also go a long way since a lot of the maps are seemingly just ported over from the LoG games. New areas seem to be his biggest bottleneck for doing scenes.

Reactions: Roar111

exava

Nov 11, 2018
not sure if this counts as a bug report, but the tournament quest is possibly bugged. it wont let me talk to ox king other than going into chichis room

tetra4

Dec 1, 2018
Some have a full save from the end of 1.8? I dont really want to start over for the 10th time. itll be much appreciated!

Nov 18, 2022
Honestly it's a little better than playing Triple Triad with the guy who has the best cards. Unless you went around to unlock better cards you're leaving it up the the RNG that you're going to win. Just save your game every screen after you get the fruit, you'll get it.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes