Nov 18, 2022
Yeah it was updated in 1.9. It's far more seamless now. You don't have to constantly check the Diary like in 1.8 just to progress the story. Unfortunately it still ends on Ox King saying he's inviting Willy and his wife to dinner.

Lordmitama

May 30, 2021
hey guys do you have save data for all mommy chichi sex scenes? i need every sex scene mommy chichi please give me everything.. I've wanted to ask this for a long time :cry: images (26).jpeg

Szret

Nov 30, 2022
Dude how're available to run the game...mine keeps crashing when I press new game...could you tell me about it
I really can't help you with that error, try uninstalling joiplay with the rpg maker plugin, then install everything again and it should ask you to download some things, or at least I got that.

Jul 5, 2020
I just came back from a vacation and found out things are in a mess. WTF? I haven't played v1.9 yet but man, not sure if it's worth it or wait first for a patch

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I just came back from a vacation and found out things are in a mess. WTF? I haven't played v1.9 yet but man, not sure if it's worth it or wait first for a patch
actually it's not that 'mess', there's some minor bugs but i've a first playthrough pretty smooth and gained access to all new contents (the thing annoyed me the most is that 'messenger' quest cant be completed anymore because e cant equip the umbrella)

Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
actually it's not that 'mess', there's some minor bugs but i've a first playthrough pretty smooth and gained access to all new contents (the thing annoyed me the most is that 'messenger' quest cant be completed anymore because e cant equip the umbrella)
Thank you for the answer. I see, I hope that gets fixed ASAP but I don't think we'll get anything until January. It seems like NaughtyTurtle is on vacation at the moment.

Reactions: DanielJ04

Lordmitama

May 30, 2021
Can someone give me save data for all mommy chichi sex scenes? i need every sex scene mommy chichi please give me everything.. I've wanted to ask this for a long time :cry: images (26) (1).jpeg

Nov 18, 2022
No idea why NT implemented a limited money system honestly, but yeah you're limited to 10K zeni (9999 ackshully but yeah).

Fwiw money isn't hard to make once you get Chi-Chi. Just talk to Mai disguised as Shu while playing Oolong and you get a big wallet which extends your max funds to 9999. Then play as Chi-Chi during the evening in the desert, and go digging. You'll fill up in no time.

Also off topic, that image above reminds me I colored this image last month. I offered help to NT to do placeholder colors until he can get to it but I guess he wants to do them himself, so I'll just post it before I delete it off my hard drive.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Also off topic, that image above reminds me I colored this image last month. I offered help to NT to do placeholder colors until he can get to it but I guess he wants to do them himself, so I'll just post it before I delete it off my hard drive.
i did some of those too (and i remember there's another dude did it), NT told me that he want to edit the sketch into a completed illustration (anatomy fixed and clean lineart he said) so he just take it as a fan art :cry:

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
Does anyone know what's going on and what's new in the development story? i saw the new scenes posted by bejojo and there are new images for the desperate housewife story. shouldn't there be the chichi olong roshi trio at the spa?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Does anyone know what's going on and what's new in the development story? i saw the new scenes posted by bejojo and there are new images for the desperate housewife story. shouldn't there be the chichi olong roshi trio at the spa?
all of them included in 1.9 already, that just Desperated housewife and Old friend quest remastered (to make it a smoother storyline and add several new illustration)

Nov 18, 2022
Yup 1.9 didn't really add that much but the Desperate Housewife quest was significantly improved from 1.8 imo.

I was thinking of the game today and kinda wish NT would open a twitter for the game since it goes so long without much news. Alas.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes