SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Update :

More details added in the description with the [NEW]

So I checked every feedback and suggestions and here are the potential ideas for the V1.9 content (others will be added later) :

★ Desperate housewife all drawings remake

★ Desperate Housewife quest continuation

★ Several naughty scenes with Bulma (I heard you Bulma lovers ;-) )

★ Last day scene for the Tournament quest

★ Ox-King naughty scene with Chi-Chi

★ More NPCs to give / show items

★ + 2 CG drawings

★ Uppgrades for Oolong's camera

★ Uppgrades for Oolong's transformations

Garikzs17

Aug 14, 2022
Update :

So I checked every feedback and suggestions and here are the potential ideas for the V1.9 content (others will be added later) :

★ + 2 CG drawings

And when would it come out?

Jul 5, 2020
Update :

★ + 2 CG drawings

I'm intrigued that Desperate Housewives is considered to be updated/continued after a year. The hell with Oolong's camera and transformation upgrades. Ox-King x Chichi is a little off since I thought NaughtyTurtle doesn't like incest. It wasn't even on the game files

Nov 18, 2022
I'm glad we're finally getting the final tournament scene. And yeah I'm surprised by the father/daughter scene. Not complaining though.Perhaps it was a patron request?

Any news on the Chi x Roshi and Oolong threesome? I hope that's still a go for 1.10. Looking forward to that the most, I think.

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
I'm intrigued that Desperate Housewives is considered to be updated/continued after a year. The hell with Oolong's camera and transformation upgrades. Ox-King x Chichi is a little off since I thought NaughtyTurtle doesn't like incest. It wasn't even on the game files
there was already a scene of sucking with Ox-King, I imagine that it will be a continuation of the scene as willy, as for the issue of the update, I think the most important thing is to redo the mission as what he did with the last actulazacion, as there are parts that are noticed that do not have the same quality as the last content.

Reactions: hentai1988master

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
I'm glad we're finally getting the final tournament scene. And yeah I'm surprised by the father/daughter scene. Not complaining though.Perhaps it was a patron request?

Any news on the Chi x Roshi and Oolong threesome? I hope that's still a go for 1.10. Looking forward to that the most, I think.
was as an option for the update content, but the Desesperate wife remake won.

Reactions: hentai1988master

CocoCusino

Jun 7, 2019
I customized ver 1.9 as before. You can play much more comfortably, I think.
Also including save files.

Mega

Please check readme before playing.
Thank you very much for that personalized edition, could you tell me how you did to edit it? do you have the project file? From already thank you very much :)

Jul 5, 2020
there was already a scene of sucking with Ox-King, I imagine that it will be a continuation of the scene as willy, as for the issue of the update, I think the most important thing is to redo the mission as what he did with the last actulazacion, as there are parts that are noticed that do not have the same quality as the last content.
Thank you for the update Bejojo!

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
Oh come on!!, i can't blame the dev for the poll results but i what i can say is... why is he remaking already finished scenes!!! if he wants to polish them just adding color is enough what's the obsession with the desesperate wife questline to even suggest an art remake?? it was fine as it is, it was the best thing of the game honestly, why waste months on that.... guess i'll come back in march to what's new

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Anyone figured out how to convince chi chi to go to the spa? i thought it would be transforming into gohan but that gives me game over because of the teacher.
SPOILER

When playing as Oolong.....

Can you be more specific?

What saga?
And did you complete the training with Chi Chi and Master Roshie first?
Do you need to do something (other than the spoiler) after talking to Oolong's friends and showing Chi Chi to them?

I tried to do as you said, but when I talk to her in the afternoon, in the kitchen, it gave me a list of topics to talk about. None of them were about the spa. The quest section had the normal 3 plus the teacher.

In the morning you can't talk to her. Same in the evening and night.

So, I am still lost as how to get her to go to the spa. Please give more details.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
To the devoper,

I found a couple of bugs in 1.9

1) If you take a picture of Chi Chi topless after she comes around the corner of Kame house before you take the regular picture, when I tried to take the regular picture second, Oolong said he already had it, even though I did not have it in the gallery.

2) the black screen debug/fix does not always fix the black screen.

3) when Oolong goes swimming (changes into a turtle) he does not change back.

4) when Oolong transforms into a person, he does not change back.

3 & 4 could be the same problem.

Also, personally I would like a guide for the pictures. How to get them, obtain them, shoot them, where they are at.

And on a personal level. I am a Chi Chi fan. So, I would like to see her at the card table. To be able to play the strip card game against her Please.

And against others than JUST Bulma and ONLY Bulma.

Other than that, Thank You for a GREAT GAME so far. Wish I had the money to donate to the game.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes