Szret

Nov 30, 2022
if you want stronger opponents go to hell.

no, like literally, go to hell. there's two dudes there that have really good stacks of cards. they can help you beat yenma. they're good if you're just starting out, and don't forget to buy some boosters
I've beaten both of them easily, in fact I find Master Roshi and C-18 more complicated (since the android cards have some kind of weird system).

Reactions: Roar111 and tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
for the cards... then your purpose is collecting all kind of cards, right ?
For it, you must also fight with other strong card owners like the Snake Princess, Lunch, Lazuli and Roshi at the time chamber,
not only Yenma.
im planning to fight snake princess last

hasangoat123

Feb 20, 2022
Ah, just to clarify I don't mind the game being mostly about Chi Chi (at least in comparison to Bulma). Bulma has tons of H content for her vs Chi Chi. If I really want Bulma content, I can just play the games by Yamamoto Doujinshi among other Bulma centered games. I am a bit salty about lack of Videl stuff though....
Do you have a save file for 1.9?

Roar111

Oct 8, 2022
I'm happy this game is still going because nobody makes dragon ball hentai games except yamamotodoujin.But seriously the creator is so slow like updating the game every 3 months and not even adding that much new content is making the game dead, hope he will put more work to the game (I know he doesn't have to)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I'm happy this game is still going because nobody makes dragon ball hentai games except yamamotodoujin.But seriously the creator is so slow like updating the game every 3 months and not even adding that much new content is making the game dead, hope he will put more work to the game (I know he doesn't have to)
People do create it, it's just not even comparable in terms of quality. Yamamoto's stuff looks like anime itself basically

Reactions: Roar111
Nov 18, 2022
Having a team to help with things goes a very long way. Maybe it's just more difficult for him since he's been doing everything himself with the exception of some things here and there. I reckon the moment he gets somebody to handle the actual gameplay side of things you'll see more content per update.

Maybe we'll even see an end to one of the sagas within the next few years, hah.

Reactions: Gil-Galadbz

Szret

Nov 30, 2022
I know this may be a stupid question but does anyone have older versions of this game?

karist

Mar 2, 2019
The most impressive, valuable point of Kamesutra game is Using official game source, I think.

Yamamoto or other doujin creations are all from their handmade or freeware source like pics and BGM. But this game is not.
By so, we can enjoy the game in much more 'real' world of Dragonball.

Of course it can make the risk of copyright violation the same time. I don't know the creator notice about it how much.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
i'm confused, if kamesutra from this f95 page not update to 1.9 yet, where is it evryone download 1.9 version?

Nov 18, 2022
Of course it can make the risk of copyright violation the same time. I don't know the creator notice about it how much.
For the most part, I think he's safe because the LoG games were commissioned by Atari when they owned the Dragon Ball license, and never had any direct connection to Bandai Namco.

i'm confused, if kamesutra from this f95 page not update to 1.9 yet, where is it evryone download 1.9 version?
Check the Linktree. The MEGA link has the current version. Also Facebook. If you can stand using Facebook lol

Reactions: rey7

karist

Mar 2, 2019
For the most part, I think he's safe because the LoG games were commissioned by Atari when they owned the Dragon Ball license, and never had any direct connection to Bandai Namco.
So there is ATARI's license about the map graphic or BGM used in this game.
Also we can watch some edited pics. They are non handmade, sources are from real Dragonball animation.

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
Good game but something mising fuck for money and gangbang at rapist quest if u lose and that old men in city

Nov 18, 2022
I remember in 1.8 it disappeared from my inventory when I used it outside of the desert. Iirc there's no way to get it back in 1.8.
in 1.9 you should have multiple, some can be acquired from capsules iirc?

karist

Mar 2, 2019
fuck for money and gangbang at rapist quest if u lose and that old men in city and bath maybe
I don't understand what you're saying at all, but if you have dissatisfaction about bugs or
unreasonable specifications in this game, it may be good for you to play my customized one.

I customized ver 1.9 as before. You can play much more comfortably, I think.
Also including save files.

Mega

Please check readme before playing.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes