DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Sorry to chip in, but what does your 'underage' mean ?
if it means 'under age 18', young Bulma (from Pilaf Saga until Fortuneteller Baba Saga) would be NG.
well idk if typing l.o.l.i be against f95 rule or not, but i will never consider young Bulma as one (especially with her huge juggs)

Reactions: Jamesino24
Sep 14, 2020
The game runs on joiplay but you shoundt add the RTP.
When the emulator asks if you want download you press cancel.(it worked on older versions (the playstore one) , if does not work on new versions i can't help.)

Sep 14, 2020
Well, young Bulma is 15-16 years old and it is underage generally.
What reason do you think just Pan of Yamamoto is only 'underage' for ?
Dont woman in japan become adults after 16 years old? If Bulma is +16 i guess in japan everything should be okay, right?

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Wasn't the age of consent in Japan not like 13 a few years ago even? Like sum fucked shit like that? I remember that people protested for it to be raised but idk maybe I'm out of the loop or missinformed (ofc doesn't mean that I agree with it at all, was just that I read it somewhere during my childhood).

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Wasn't the age of consent in Japan not like 13 a few years ago even? Like sum fucked shit like that? I remember that people protested for it to be raised but idk maybe I'm out of the loop or missinformed (ofc doesn't mean that I agree with it at all, was just that I read it somewhere during my childhood).
My only guess is that juveniles doesn't exist there. Do a crime, and get caught? You ain't simply getting a time out.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes