goldenone

May 18, 2022
anyone know how im supposed to progress the guide says talk to ox king about departing but theres no option to talk to him Screenshot 2023-04-24 233235.png

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Reporting a bug in the quest Logic:
if you leave to do the tournament training right after learning handjob from starting the Willy quest, when your done with training, Chihi will refuse to enter the ship saying that she has to find Willy, softlocking the game.

It seems masturbating in the time chamber makes the game think you're in the middle of the Desperate housewife quest

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
Reporting a bug in the quest Logic:
if you leave to do the tournament training right after learning handjob from starting the Willy quest, when your done with training, Chihi will refuse to enter the ship saying that she has to find Willy, softlocking the game.

It seems masturbating in the time chamber makes the game think you're in the middle of the Desperate housewife quest
Might be best to report it in the feedback form on his linktree. Apparently he doesn't check this thread anymore according to people have that been playing this game from all that time ago.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
There have been other games with patreon that haven't updated in months or even years.
Firstly, i'm asking for anyone here who is a patron that did NT posted anything in these days, if there's noone u guys can ignore me, not replying some shit that nothing useful for both. Secondly, i'm asking for patreon post, it could be announcement, poll, plan,... i'm not asking for a mtfking new update, wtf with the two replies??? Dudes i'm been here way longer than u guys are, dont try to be a smartass

Nov 18, 2022
The saves go into the same folder as the game .exe
Saves must be used in the same version they were made or they won't work.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes