Riel_555213

May 18, 2018
does anyone know how to equip the umbrella? ): I got the letter from willy but can't seem to equip the umbrella after I purchase, I can only equip the snorkel and the micro band (which doesn't even work lol)

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Kamesutra DBZ discord link reupload:

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2016
I'm playing the customized verdion of the game and I can't figure out how to use items, apparently you can do something with hell water but I don't see how you can get it or even use it. I know that in the original version you can use W or something but it doesn't work here

karist

Mar 2, 2019
I'm playing the customized verdion of the game and I can't figure out how to use items, apparently you can do something with hell water but I don't see how you can get it or even use it. I know that in the original version you can use W or something but it doesn't work here
I've omitted that function by 'W' button.
What for do you use 'Hell water' ?

Sep 22, 2016
What for do you kill them ?
Don't really know what you mean but this is the stuff that you can do with hell water, just wanted to see if it was available in your version.

WIth the new give / show item feature, the Desperate Housewife quest will have some modifications. I did something quite complex so every one will have kind of different stories. The main story isn't finished yet but your choices will have an influence on it later on.
  • You can show / give them several items listed above
  • You can show Chi-Chi her own cheating photos
  • Willy can die (using Hell water item)
  • Willy's wife can die (using Hell water item)
  • You can show cheating photos to Willy's wife
  • You can show naughty photos of Chi-Chi to Willy
  • You can show Willy's letter (from the messenger quest) to Chi-Chi OR to Willy's wife to trigger new scenes
  • Dialogues and reactions will depend on the playing character
  • Added +2 new pages in Chi-Chi's diary if one of them dies
  • Oolong can sell the naughty photos for a good price.
  • If you give them an item they like, they will give one for you
  • If you kill one of them, you'll take back all the items you've gived to them.

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Hey guys wondering if anyone of you can answer a quick question for me just recently played the customised version of this game and played through the willy and chi chi path and also the roshi and chi chi path just checking is there any other sex scenes involving roshi or willy with anyone else i.e roshi with bulma android 18 etc thanks in advance for whoever answers

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes