karist

Mar 2, 2019
Don't really know what you mean but this is the stuff that you can do with hell water, just wanted to see if it was available in your version.

WIth the new give / show item feature, the Desperate Housewife quest will have some modifications. I did something quite complex so every one will have kind of different stories. The main story isn't finished yet but your choices will have an influence on it later on.
  • You can show / give them several items listed above
  • You can show Chi-Chi her own cheating photos
  • Willy can die (using Hell water item)
  • Willy's wife can die (using Hell water item)
  • You can show cheating photos to Willy's wife
  • You can show naughty photos of Chi-Chi to Willy
  • You can show Willy's letter (from the messenger quest) to Chi-Chi OR to Willy's wife to trigger new scenes
  • Dialogues and reactions will depend on the playing character
  • Added +2 new pages in Chi-Chi's diary if one of them dies
  • Oolong can sell the naughty photos for a good price.
  • If you give them an item they like, they will give one for you
  • If you kill one of them, you'll take back all the items you've gived to them.
Well, what I want to say is, contents on your list are all NOTHING worth to play for me. So I omitted.
Contents are awful, system is sloppy. I doubt the creator's sense.

Reactions: Roar111

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, so are the fires in the game just not extinguishable yet?I have water in my inventory but activating it just causes the character to try and drink it.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Hey, so are the fires in the game just not extinguishable yet?I have water in my inventory but activating it just causes the character to try and drink it.
activating it by pressing W (could be E or something else, i don't remember) while standing next to the fire, not choosing it from the inventory

ToddMord7991

Aug 30, 2017
I cant seem to get ox king to start his quest for the pictures, the guide says to just talk to him but im not getting the quest prompt.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I cant seem to get ox king to start his quest for the pictures, the guide says to just talk to him but im not getting the quest prompt.
From my experience the prompts broken. Just start looking for them or if you collected it beforehand just pass them to grandpa gohan. It never gets checked off in the quest list.

Also if you're talking about the "official" guide site. It's hella outdated

Aug 13, 2021
Im so lost in this, I cant find the 6th dragon ball in the customized version.
Also I dont know how to seduce Chi Chi with master Roshi or how to start that quest, little help plz.

Sep 22, 2016
Im so lost in this, I cant find the 6th dragon ball in the customized version.
Also I dont know how to seduce Chi Chi with master Roshi or how to start that quest, little help plz.
I'm guessing it's the one on Kame Island? it's on the north west side of the map in the water at night, just press x around there and you'll find it.

The quest is only available after getting all available dragon balls and moving to the next arc using the time machine, you can just check the walkthrough on the first page for help.

Aug 13, 2021
I'm guessing it's the one on Kame Island? it's on the north west side of the map in the water at night, just press x around there and you'll find it.

The quest is only available after getting all available dragon balls and moving to the next arc using the time machine, you can just check the walkthrough on the first page for help.
It's not that one.
I got that one first. The walkthrough doesnt have info on that specific dragon ball.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes