tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
is there a bug with the bath scene? can't seem to get willy to appear. already finished the messenger and DHW quest, got the logs, but only chichi takes a bath

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Took me like 10 mins to download the file only for windows 11 to automatically delete it cause of a "virus threat". Smh. Reminder to turn off win defender before downloading stuff.

Nov 18, 2022
Yeah I can totally see Windows thinking a RPGM VX Ace game would register as a virus with how Windows gets with old software.

Nov 18, 2022
Damn, is VX Ace considered old now? That makes ME feel ancient.
12 years, yeah. All things considered the games still play fine, but if you're starting developing of a new hentai game I dunno why anybody would use anything older than MV. The screen resolution of VX Ace is really small and CGs get squished pretty bad and it shows when you see HD artwork being downscaled to fit the engine resolution.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Once I asked before, does anyone well familiar with DB animation know about this Bulma's costume 'Young suit' ?
I've never seen this wonder-woman like Bulma.

Reactions: sunny2377

karist

Mar 2, 2019
In ver 1.10.3 the new events at Pilaf's castle will be added, I expect more naughty scene about Mai.
The intercource between Chi-Chi and ugly old male is enough for me...

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
yes how to do that @DanielJ04 finish turnament and then what and also how play with korin card im public no patreon
1. Tournament quest official walkthrough:
2. Collect the card album on the table inside Kame house (U should find some good cards before battling Korin), Find Korin on the Korin tower (travel there by talking with Bulma inside her ship), stand before him, press A (if u playing by Keyboard)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes