pxei12

Jul 10, 2018
Yajirobe's quest to invite chichi can't be finished yet, chichi will only be available in the next update.
But even with that quest active, you can invite Bulma to the strip poker. I'll try to make a quick video about it today to show how to proceed. Did bulma said 'yes' when you invited her ?
yes

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Damn they deleted all French messages ^^'. In fact I posted a message about the age of trunks.
The true answear isn't 22 years ?
- 17 when he kills frieza (he tells bulma he's 17)
- + 3 year when he coms back again = 20 years.
- + 2 year in the time room = 22 years.
Physically he is 22 but yes he is 20 if we take the time on earth.

And I have some suggestions for the watch :
- put the watch as an accessory rather than a weapon?
- be able to talk to people while wearing the watch?
- and keep our original shape when we wear the watch?
Trunk is 20 like you s-aid :)
Yeah I will make the Bulma watch as an accessory but you still can't talk to people (because they can't see you).

Great game, just need to finish the CG in color, some animations ^^ and corrected the bugs I think the game came out too top but really fun for the investigation (I'm stuck yanma I lost the first time it does give me no second chance)
Thanks yeah I'll do that ! :)
Yanma's card match is a bit tricky, I'll improve it.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Yeah I will make the Bulma watch as an accessory but you still can't talk to people (because they can't see you).

Thanks yeah I'll do that ! :)
Yanma's card match is a bit tricky, I'll improve it.
after playing it for almost half an hour, here's my opinion

minus
-get rid of auto full screen and put in normal option for us (maximise window is fine)
-walking in world map is laggy af or make it instant travel or something
-object is not interact-able as they should be in most rpgm game (only able to interact to something in front of it? pls no)
-optimise walking path as well, it sucks so much when 3rd point is included as well
-you might have legal issue if take too much from original anime, so do re-do most of them. (also drop the pre-look-animation, its annoying)

plus
-i like where some animation is heading, but do put in effort in finishing at least some before putting out demo (it's already released, oh well)

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
after playing it for almost half an hour, here's my opinion

-get rid of auto full screen and put in normal option for us (maximise window is fine)
-walking in world map is laggy af or make it instant travel or something
-object is not interact-able as they should be in most rpgm game (only able to interact to something in front of it? pls no)
-optimise walking path as well, it sucks so much when 3rd point is included as well
-you might have legal issue if take too much from original anime, so do re-do most of them. (also drop the pre-look-animation, its annoying)

plus
-i like where some animation is heading, but do put in effort in finishing at least some before putting out demo (it's already released, oh well)
Thank you very much for your suggestions, I'll try to improve what you said (y)
What do you mean y interactable objects ? Do you have some examples ?

How to recover HP/MP?
There are multiple options :
▪Eat a senzu bean
▪Buy capsules at the Zmart or find some hidden in the maps
▪Sleep at kamehouse (night time)

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Thank you very much for your suggestions, I'll try to improve what you said (y)
What do you mean y interactable objects ? Do you have some examples ?

There are multiple options :
▪Eat a senzu bean
▪Buy capsules at the Zmart or find some hidden in the maps
▪Sleep at kamehouse (night time)
Tried sleeping and it didnt work for me

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
ok i have entered ZEN mode.. will try it after it has a decent amount of content

emris93

May 24, 2017
That's why I suggest to keep our shape but if you do that we can't enter in houses. It gets annoying.
Or change the speed mode ? Maybe with "shift" like other game but just increase the speed and keep the watch just to make us smaller.

And for Trunks I think its better to have 2 goods solutions : 20 and 22. Both solutions are valid.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Another thing i think is buggued is after you talk to Chichi about modeling, you cant buy anything from oolong, nor proceeds with any quest he might have

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
That's why I suggest to keep our shape but if you do that we can't enter in houses. It gets annoying.
Or change the speed mode ? Maybe with "shift" like other game but just increase the speed and keep the watch just to make us smaller.

And for Trunks I think its better to have 2 goods solutions : 20 and 22. Both solutions are valid.
I'll ask other people what they think about it (y)
For Trunks : I want to keep only one right answer per question for the quizz so maybe I will just remove this question.

emris93

May 24, 2017
I'll ask other people what they think about it (y)
For Trunks : I want to keep only one right answer per question for the quizz so maybe I will just remove this question.
No problem :)
And for Trunks question the problem with this question is that there are several correct answers it all depends on how you think and it can be embarrassing if you thought you had the right answer when it is not really the case. And I even saw that he can also be 21 years old. Which seems plausible too.

Another thing i think is buggued is after you talk to Chichi about modeling, you cant buy anything from oolong, nor proceeds with any quest he might have
indeed same issue.

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
One of the bugs i encountered was chichi and bulma not appearing after i play strip poker. I don't know how i triggered the bug but i think it may have something to do with the deal function.
Despite being a glitchy game I think this game has a lot of potential.
Just keep on improving and you'll have a great game in no time.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
No problem :)
And for Trunks question the problem with this question is that there are several correct answers it all depends on how you think and it can be embarrassing if you thought you had the right answer when it is not really the case. And I even saw that he can also be 21 years old. Which seems plausible too.

indeed same issue.
Yeah that's why i will change it, thank you. I'm gonna fix the modeling problem with chichi and oolong (y)

Reactions: emris93

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
One of the bugs i encountered was chichi and bulma not appearing after i play strip poker. I don't know how i triggered the bug but i think it may have something to do with the deal function.
Despite being a glitchy game I think this game has a lot of potential.
Just keep on improving and you'll have a great game in no time.
Chichi can't appear, she will be in the next update.
I tried it and it works for me, thats weird. I'm making a video on how to do it so you'll see if you did the same. Yeah a launching alpha demo is always glitchy and I can't test it on an other pc so all I have is your feedback guys. But yeah it will improve with time (y)

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
after a chi-chi get a job the quest doesn't it end? its bug?
The quest will end when chichi will get all the job opportunities. New jobs will appear with the new maps for the next update. For now, it can't be finished.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
The quest will end when chichi will get all the job opportunities. New jobs will appear with the new maps for the next update. For now, it can't be finished.
Do you plan for us to be able to see her working? Sounds like all of the jobs can be fun and progressive, i.e the more days she works or the more you watch her work it'd progress. Photoshoots for example being more and more risque.

So far I really like it

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes