meyele

Jun 4, 2017
This has so much potential,i love how much it reminds me of the Legacy of Goku games (you even got me to replay them).
I like how open world it is, if you keep up the work this could be one of the best games in here.
The only thing i would say i don't like is that i would love the female bodies to be on model, i don't really dig everyone having big ass boobs and that stuff, but that's just personal preference.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
This has so much potential,i love how much it reminds me of the Legacy of Goku games (you even got me to replay them).
I like how open world it is, if you keep up the work this could be one of the best games in here.
The only thing i would say i don't like is that i would love the female bodies to be on model, i don't really dig everyone having big ass boobs and that stuff, but that's just personal preference.
I'm glad to hear that ! Have fun with Legacy of Goku too (y)
The females body type isn't done yet so all of this may change in the futur.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Besides the slow movement, and a few missing audio file (atleast for me). The Game seems very promising! Hope to see regular updates!

Reactions: Kanio

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Also, for every update, I think if you would tell us exactly who has been updated and what new scenes they have that would be great

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Also, I encounter a few errors. When opening Encyclopedia I get this error. Script 'Encyclopedia' line 1457: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method '[]' for nil:NilClass

Also Once Chichi accepts Oolong job, I can no longer interact with her such as when she is outside hanging clothes. It won't let me. Also, I think someone already brought it up but I invited both Chichi and Bulma to Strip Poker night however neither of them shows up.

EDIT: Also Oolong keeps telling me Chichi accepted the job and when he says look, nothing comes up.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Besides the slow movement, and a few missing audio file (atleast for me). The Game seems very promising! Hope to see regular updates!
Thank you ! Can you tell me what audio files are missing please ? (They should be shown on the error message).

Also, for every update, I think if you would tell us exactly who has been updated and what new scenes they have that would be great
Sure I'll do that (y)

crox

Jun 29, 2017
¿in this version can not complete anything? ¿and I don't see any animation, is there any?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Also, I encounter a few errors. When opening Encyclopedia I get this error. Script 'Encyclopedia' line 1457: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method '[]' for nil:NilClass

Also Once Chichi accepts Oolong job, I can no longer interact with her such as when she is outside hanging clothes. It won't let me. Also, I think someone already brought it up but I invited both Chichi and Bulma to Strip Poker night however neither of them shows up.
Is this message appearing before getting the scouter quest or after ?
Ok I'll check about chichi's interaction problem. However this is normal if you can't interact with her during the hanging clothes moment. But maybe I should make it interactable ?

Yes other people told me about the strip poker problem, even tough it works well for me. Chichi can't be invited in this demo but I'll check it for Bulma. Thank you very much for your debbugin help (y)

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017

emris93

May 24, 2017
I screwed up on something I no longer know which button I pressed and the game became too "clear" compared to normal here is a screen. I even restarted my PC but without success.
Another problem :
in the quest of red eyes perv when kamisenin go talk to Oolong he doesn't ask him for help to catch TaioPaipai.

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
¿in this version can not complete anything? ¿and I don't see any animation, is there any?
Yes you can complete some quests but not all. About animations, you can look at naughty events (those with Roshi's sunglasses), look at Roshi's TV or buy memories to Oolong.

crox

Jun 29, 2017
Yes you can complete some quests but not all. About animations, you can look at naughty events (those with Roshi's sunglasses), look at Roshi's TV or buy memories to Oolong.
ok thx and keep up the great work you are doing, it may turn out to be one of the best games I have ever played
pd: is there any sex scene? and if this is how it is unlocked?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
If it's the assistant it says I don't have any libido points and it won't let me flirt with her because I don't have enough Charisma.

It's after getting the scouter quest. When I go into the menu and hit Encyclopedia, it crashes.
This is not the assistant who get the password. Don't worry about charisma points, it's a futur feature but useless now.

Ok for the encyclopedia problem, I'll check this out.
I screwed up on something I no longer know which button I pressed and the game became too "clear" compared to normal here is a screen. I even restarted my PC but without success.
I never had this problem since the begining of the game o_O
Thats why I prefer to play with a controller. Maybe try to press all keys one by one to see if it goes back to normal.

emris93

May 24, 2017
This is not the assistant who get the password. Don't worry about charisma points, it's a futur feature but useless now.

Ok for the encyclopedia problem, I'll check this out.

I never had this problem since the begining of the game o_O
Thats why I prefer to play with a controller. Maybe try to press all keys one by one to see if it goes back to normal.
I tried but nothing seems to works.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Sorry but I still can't find it. Only Mrs.Brief gave me the password but to to her house not the building. Also, how do you restore MP points?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes