Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
los codigos son
Please write it as a "SPOIL" to not spoil other players.

There would be a better way - selling cards. If you go to the store in West City, you can interact with the clerk, choose "Buy", than "Cards", than "Cards" again, and you will be able to buy some cards, as well as sell some of your own.

The problem is that whenever I try to scroll down to see cards that are lower on the list that displayed when you enter the screen, the game crashes with message "Script 'Card Shop' line 113: TypeError occured. No implicit conversion from nil to integer." And the cards that I can see and sell are worth like 10 per copy :/
Yeah unfortunately shops crash for no reason while it works well for me. However this will be fixed soon and you'll be able to sell your cards. I may change card prices but I don't want to kill the game with too high selling prices.

Dumb question but how do you even challenge someone to a card game? Tutorial says to "press X" but that doesn't actually do anything and I don't know which key it's actually selected to.

Or is there only a specific kind of NPC you can challenge?

Game has a lot of potential though. There's some interesting things in the files if you know how to look at them that I think are for the next updates? Looks like the WIP stuff since they're mostly just rough sketches.
You can see controls by pressing Q (keyboard) or with L (controller pad).
So to play cards, press A (keyboard) or Square (controller pad). You can play cards with almost all NPCS.
All the files are crappy concepts for now, I may improve or delete them for futur updates.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
you know how an object in rpgm game always able to be interact in all 4 direction? your game is not however, most of the object/people only able to be interact from 1 direction.

i know its normally 4 direction as long you are facing it, thats the way rpgm is programmed, but somehow thats not the case in this one
No I don't know thats why I ask you some examples of 4 directions objects to interact with X-)
What should it be ?

Oct 30, 2017
This game has a lot of potential and I'm excited to see where it goes in the future (btw I noticed you keep using "futur" which is the french version of the word), additionally I believe this game could end up becoming one of the best adult games ever made.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
No I don't know thats why I ask you some examples of 4 directions objects to interact with X-)
What should it be ?
a lot, first off is the pig guy in your home. then there few more object around the island. TLDR, a lot

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
This game has a lot of potential and I'm excited to see where it goes in the future (btw I noticed you keep using "futur" which is the french version of the word), additionally I believe this game could end up becoming one of the best adult games ever made.
Thanks a lot ! I'll do my best (y)
And yeah you're right about the "futur" thing, well saw :Kappa:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
a lot, first off is the pig guy in your home. then there few more object around the island. TLDR, a lot
Oh yeah the pig is only one direction because the sprites for others directions aren't done yet.
However, can you give me examples of objects to interact with on the island or in an other place please ?
This will help me to improve that point.

Reactions: hotmen

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Oh yeah the pig is only one direction because the sprites for others directions aren't done yet.
However, can you give me examples of objects to interact with on the island or in an other place please ?
This will help me to improve that point.
Not the same person and I'm not sure if that's how it works, keep that in mind, but I had some "problems" picking up carrots. Basically, I coudn't side walk onto them because it wouldn't register, I'd have to properly walk over them from the "front", same goes to doors in fact, side walking into them won't count.

And also, to the bug that Bulma doesn't come to the strip poker, I got it to work by starting a new game. The problem seemed to be in the fact that you have the option to call both Chi-Chi and Bulma wayy before you can actually invite them, epspecially Chi-Chi since that's not in the game yet.

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
love game but getting money is hard was going to try cheat engine but cant because i play on laptop cant switch it over was going to ask if i could get a save with some money

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Not the same person and I'm not sure if that's how it works, keep that in mind, but I had some "problems" picking up carrots. Basically, I coudn't side walk onto them because it wouldn't register, I'd have to properly walk over them from the "front", same goes to doors in fact, side walking into them won't count.

And also, to the bug that Bulma doesn't come to the strip poker, I got it to work by starting a new game. The problem seemed to be in the fact that you have the option to call both Chi-Chi and Bulma wayy before you can actually invite them, epspecially Chi-Chi since that's not in the game yet.
Oh that ! Yeah I had problems with that too. However RPG maker seems weird with that stuff (or maybe there is something I didn't understood yet. I'll see what I can do about that0. Thanks guys (y)
love game but getting money is hard was going to try cheat engine but cant because i play on laptop cant switch it over was going to ask if i could get a save with some money
Ok I will improve the money system to be less harder to get.
A bit more patience.

Reactions: hotmen

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So I did a quest of winning some nr of duels and I invited Bulma to strip poker, but she doesn't appear there in Kamehouse at night.
Re-inviting her from the plane does nothing.
Bug?

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
The game in the card challenge is wrong 2 not wins 6... 1 not wins 3 absurd error. When entering the store to buy cards the game crashes and restarts. apart from that the game promises.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
So I did a quest of winning some nr of duels and I invited Bulma to strip poker, but she doesn't appear there in Kamehouse at night.
Bug?
I heard that multiple times even if it works with me. I'm working on it.
I uploaded a video about that, can you watch it and do the same to tell me if it works or not ?

The game in the card challenge is wrong 2 not wins 6... 1 not wins 3 absurd error. When entering the store to buy cards the game crashes and restarts. apart from that the game promises.
Can you tell me which card had this problem please ?
Yeah shops bug, I'm fixing them for next update.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I made a video tutorial on how to invite Bulma to the Strip Poker, check it out and tell me if it works for you.

vignette_yt.jpg

Reactions: mappero87

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
just the island alone, pig dude, yorijobe, turtle, laundry basket, book, card are hard to interact. not sure what happened there.

new idea
-make world map places (eg kami tower, only base of the tower can be interact)

jfc, this is too unpolished even for a demo

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Bug?
Did you invite Chi-chi before? because Chi-chi is not complete, just the invitation part is on the game, so its causes Yajirobe and Oolong to say Chi-chi is there and because of that Bulma wont appear, we are probably going to need the Fix version or Chi-chi's update to solve that problem. Atleast thats the problem i have.

Reactions: happybrother

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Do we have an estimate for when the Bugfix version is going up? Also, are you going to update the game Montly?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Did you invite Chi-chi before? because Chi-chi is not complete, just the invitation part is on the game, so its causes Yajirobe and Oolong to say Chi-chi is there and because of that Bulma wont appear, we are probably going to need the Fix version or Chi-chi's update to solve that problem. Atleast thats the problem i have.
Yes,
I did call and invited them both on the "phone" next to TV.

And I followed the youtube tutorial, but Bulma still doesn't appear.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes