Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Sorry but I still can't find it. Only Mrs.Brief gave me the password but to to her house not the building. Also, how do you restore MP points?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To restore MP, you need to find or buy the blue capsules at the Zmart.
You can also eat a senzu bean
You can die and be back to life with full MP
You can buy milk to chichi
You could also sleep at kamehouse but this part was buggy (will be fixed in the next update).

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017

To restore MP, you need to find or buy the blue capsules at the Zmart.
You can also eat a senzu bean
You can die and be back to life with full MP
You can buy milk to chichi
You could also sleep at kamehouse but this part was buggy (will be fixed in the next update).
Thanks and is the only way to earn Zeni is by competing in the Quiz tournament?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I screwed up on something I no longer know which button I pressed and the game became too "clear" compared to normal here is a screen. I even restarted my PC but without success.
Another problem :
in the quest of red eyes perv when kamisenin go talk to Oolong he doesn't ask him for help to catch TaioPaipai.
About the Red Eye Perv :

You can find money during your travels, at the quizz or during the strip poker. I'm still searching for other ways to get some.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
New save is working I think when I use save editor I had to check an option made the screen clearer
Glad to hear that ! Be carefull next time :ROFLMAO:

i was looking the facebook page, did you change/rewrite some contents of the game?
Of course ! I changed it multiple times and will change it again to improve it.
Thats why you saw stuff on facebook that you probably haven't seen in the game.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
You can find money during your travels, at the quizz or during the strip poker. I'm still searching for other ways to get some.
Okay. Thanks for that btw is there a list of Mission that can be completed? I have only 2 completed and one of the missions with Yemma I think it glitched. I'm supposed to try to get a pass for Master Gohan but when I won, I didn't get anything.

Toad70

May 5, 2020
I'm glad to hear that ! Have fun with Legacy of Goku too (y)
The females body type isn't done yet so all of this may change in the futur.
it would be incredible N18 and videl as playable characters,I don't like satan and pilaf very much:whistle:,but the game is incredible.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Glad to hear that ! Be carefull next time :ROFLMAO:

Of course ! I changed it multiple times and will change it again to improve it.
Thats why you saw stuff on facebook that you probably haven't seen in the game.
you know how an object in rpgm game always able to be interact in all 4 direction? your game is not however, most of the object/people only able to be interact from 1 direction.

i know its normally 4 direction as long you are facing it, thats the way rpgm is programmed, but somehow thats not the case in this one

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
There would be a better way - selling cards. If you go to the store in West City, you can interact with the clerk, choose "Buy", than "Cards", than "Cards" again, and you will be able to buy some cards, as well as sell some of your own.

The problem is that whenever I try to scroll down to see cards that are lower on the list that displayed when you enter the screen, the game crashes with message "Script 'Card Shop' line 113: TypeError occured. No implicit conversion from nil to integer." And the cards that I can see and sell are worth like 10 per copy :/

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Dumb question but how do you even challenge someone to a card game? Tutorial says to "press X" but that doesn't actually do anything and I don't know which key it's actually selected to.

Or is there only a specific kind of NPC you can challenge?

Game has a lot of potential though. There's some interesting things in the files if you know how to look at them that I think are for the next updates? Looks like the WIP stuff since they're mostly just rough sketches.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Okay. Thanks for that btw is there a list of Mission that can be completed? I have only 2 completed and one of the missions with Yemma I think it glitched. I'm supposed to try to get a pass for Master Gohan but when I won, I didn't get anything.
Not yet but I will make one soon (y)
About Yenma, yeah this part is glitchy but will be fixed in the next update.
Is facebook the only place where we can get updates and progress on next releases?
There is facebook and Youtube for now. I'm also thinking about create a patreon to post more detailed game progress.
it would be incredible N18 and videl as playable characters,I don't like satan and pilaf very much:whistle:,but the game is incredible.
Yeah why not :)
I just don't have any gameplay idea for them now, maybe you have some ?

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Dumb question but how do you even challenge someone to a card game? Tutorial says to "press X" but that doesn't actually do anything and I don't know which key it's actually selected to.
"A" on keyboard. If you are using a gamepad, you'll have to experiment. You can challenge almost every npc in the game.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes