peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
1588701123286.png
There is a black spot there, not sure if its supposed to be only more scenario there since we cant interact with it

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Based on your changelog im missing 2 Quests and 2 Dragon balls
are all those 4 dragon balls obtainable right now? also, when you buy those swimming equipments they are nowhere to be found, you cant equip them nor find them anywhere in your objects tab

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
are all those 4 dragon balls obtainable right now? also, when you buy those swimming equipments they are nowhere to be found, you cant equip them nor find them anywhere in your objects tab
I actually found the Swimming Equipments on the Object, but we cant equip or use them(atleast i couldnt)
1588702969492.png
which quests am i missing? i cant seen to find them.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Almost every RPGmaker game i just unlock game files, and see the goods. But i decide try this one, and im not disapointed, pretty good mechanics for a alpha. Good job.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle
Apr 7, 2018
I like the basic idea of this game and all the concepts, yet there are some things to work on :

- Optimalization is terribad tbh, I got 16 logical cores and some rtx on my rig yet this game feel very laggy when in global map.

- Some part of erotic art looks bad or unfinished, you should probably go on some rule34 site and talk to artists to get some already drawn things for free and maybe even some exclusive stuff, I think lot of ppl would be interested in helping you with this game.

- Some quests feel too hard and time consuming as for small game, but I will look at it again in the final release, maybe it's just me.

Good luck.

Apr 21, 2019
i just wanna know is the part with gohan's hut and the forest not implemented yet or its just buggy since when i got the key and the quest i still cant enter it

by the way its a great start for this game i'm looking forward to its future updates

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
Yes,
I did call and invited them both on the "phone" next to TV.

And I followed the youtube tutorial, but Bulma still doesn't appear.
Yes, it happened to me exactly the same. And it won't show up no matter what you do. Bug / faulty . I had to restart the game by following the steps of the video tutorial to enable the poker scene.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Do we have an estimate for when the Bugfix version is going up? Also, are you going to update the game Montly?
I'm working on it and it should be done for tomorrôw to get rid off the crashes (y)
About the frequency of updates, I don't know yet. It takes a lot of time to do it alone and it will depend on how people help me to support this project.

View attachment 646141
There is a black spot there, not sure if its supposed to be only more scenario there since we cant interact with it
This spot isn't mine, it was on the original map. I'll get rid off it.

Baba can help you to find quest you haven't found if you talk to her and choose the "quest" option. However I haven't finished this feature yet. About your missing quests :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes the 4 Dragon balls are obtainable. Kami will help you to get them if you go talk to him.
About the swimming equipement, I'll remove it. This is for future update thats why it doesn't work.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Awesome game, hey if you need some art finishers later in the game development talk to me
- I did a rendering for the cover Chichi
I like the basic idea of this game and all the concepts, yet there are some things to work on :

- Optimalization is terribad tbh, I got 16 logical cores and some rtx on my rig yet this game feel very laggy when in global map.

- Some part of erotic art looks bad or unfinished, you should probably go on some rule34 site and talk to artists to get some already drawn things for free and maybe even some exclusive stuff, I think lot of ppl would be interested in helping you with this game.

- Some quests feel too hard and time consuming as for small game, but I will look at it again in the final release, maybe it's just me.

Good luck.
Thank you very much for your advices, I take notes and will try to improve that (y)
how can i go to the forest
i just wanna know is the part with gohan's hut and the forest not implemented yet or its just buggy since when i got the key and the quest i still cant enter it

by the way its a great start for this game i'm looking forward to its future updates
Forest isn't available in this demo, will be in futur updates :)
anyone knows how the get the third chichi photo?
The third photo isn't available yet, will be in futur updates :)

Nov 2, 2017
it seems ChiChi is already cheating on her husband, so you play ChiChi in the future update do see what happened in her point of view. and Bulma as well.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes