Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
So far a very interesting start. Definately a game to keep an eye on. Yeah, it's kind of buggy, but hey - first release, so it's a given, considering that this is an ongoing project.

I have only one issue: there is a lot of stuff in this game that makes it seem like something can be done/completed, but it can't. For one, it's kind of frustrating to see something you can potentionally interact with, only to see a "Not yet available" message, and having it happen in a lot of places (hell, there is a sunglasses icon on the park bench in West City that strongly suggests some content, but it only gives the "not yet available" message - was that really neccessary to include in the first build?). What is worse, there are several quests that cannot be completed yet, and the game does not even inform us about it (at least I noticed no notifications or hints about that), so the people playing this may spend a lot of time trying to find something (like the 3rd photo of Chi-Chi), only to hit the forums out of frustration and find out that it's not yet in the game. Same for Dragonballs - if you get the radar, all the Dragonballs are marked on the world map, and I needed to manually try every location (and see the "not yet available" thing in most of them) to find out the actual state of the quest. After a while it can make people less interested to keep exploring the game, because they can't be sure if the next thing they find will actually BE something.
My advice? remove hints that something may be interacted with, for stuff that do not actually have these interactions completed yet, and add "not yet available" to the unavailable steps of the quests in the questlog.

Sorry for the long post, but I hope it at least shows how frustrating this may get for some people.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
So far a very interesting start. Definately a game to keep an eye on. Yeah, it's kind of buggy, but hey - first release, so it's a given, considering that this is an ongoing project.

I have only one issue: there is a lot of stuff in this game that makes it seem like something can be done/completed, but it can't. For one, it's kind of frustrating to see something you can potentionally interact with, only to see a "Not yet available" message, and having it happen in a lot of places (hell, there is a sunglasses icon on the park bench in West City that strongly suggests some content, but it only gives the "not yet available" message - was that really neccessary to include in the first build?). What is worse, there are several quests that cannot be completed yet, and the game does not even inform us about it (at least I noticed no notifications or hints about that), so the people playing this may spend a lot of time trying to find something (like the 3rd photo of Chi-Chi), only to hit the forums out of frustration and find out that it's not yet in the game. Same for Dragonballs - if you get the radar, all the Dragonballs are marked on the world map, and I needed to manually try every location (and see the "not yet available" thing in most of them) to find out the actual state of the quest. After a while it can make people less interested to keep exploring the game, because they can't be sure if the next thing they find will actually BE something.
My advice? remove hints that something may be interacted with, for stuff that do not actually have these interactions completed yet, and add "not yet available" to the unavailable steps of the quests in the questlog.

Sorry for the long post, but I hope it at least shows how frustrating this may get for some people.
Yeah your're right indeed. I will remove unecessary interactions that aren't available and will precize what can be achieved in the demo or not. However most of the quests won't be able to finish pending multiple features until the maps or NPCS are created. Thank you for this long review, I really appreciate it (y)

Reactions: Reaverer

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Got the 2 quests you were talking about, and i misstyped there i meant 3 quests, with those two im at 14 quests.
and i see Old Friend is buggued(Or incomplete) because after you win against Yanma nothing happens, so you cant give Son Gohan's the Item.

Are you 100% sure we can get 4 Dragon Balls? because based on Kami's tips:

* 1 Star Dragonball is on the Future (we cant use the Time Machine yet so i assume we cant do it).
* 6 Star Dragonball is on the Past (same problem as 1 Star and the Radar tells you to go to Pilaf Castle which is inaccessible at the moment).
* 4 Star Dragonball is on a deep forest(we cant access Chi-chi's Forest yet).
* 3 Star Dragonball is on a Place full of treasures(The Dragon Radar want you to go to Southern Countinent which is inaccessible at the moment as well).

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Got the 2 quests you were talking about, and i misstyped there i meant 3 quests, with those two im at 14 quests.
and i see Old Friend is buggued(Or incomplete) because after you win against Yanma nothing happens, so you cant give Son Gohan's the Item.

Are you 100% sure we can get 4 Dragon Balls? because based on Kami's tips:

* 1 Star Dragonball is on the Future (we cant use the Time Machine yet so i assume we cant do it).
* 6 Star Dragonball is on the Past (same problem as 1 Star and the Radar tells you to go to Pilaf Castle which is inaccessible at the moment).
* 4 Star Dragonball is on a deep forest(we cant access Chi-chi's Forest yet).
* 3 Star Dragonball is on a Place full of treasures(The Dragon Radar want you to go to Southern Countinent which is inaccessible at the moment as well).
Yeah the grandpa quest is buggy indeed.
Woops I have to change Kami's dialog, sorry. So I'll tell you myself :
The four available are :
▪Kamehouse
▪Capsule Corp
▪World Tournament
▪Worldmap
I want to add a feature using the dragon radar in real time in the futur, wil be easier to find them.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah the grandpa quest is buggy indeed.
Woops I have to change Kami's dialog, sorry. So I'll tell you myself :
The four available are :
▪Kamehouse
▪Capsule Corp
▪World Tournament
▪Worldmap
I want to add a feature using the dragon radar in real time in the futur, wil be easier to find them.
I see, and what about the fifteen quest? and about your next update try to tells us, through the Changelog here or maybe the game until which point we can go with a quest so its easier for us, and people like me will stop asking here. Thx for all the attention you are giving us.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
First of all congratulations for making this game dude even thought its a demo its easily in the top 3 new games I´m currently following. I like the fact that this game seems to be open to variable kinds of fetishes, easily having the potential of being the best dbz hentai game in this site. Not gonna lie I kinda can´t wait for the next release but I promised myself to wait a few releases to have more content to play. Congratulations and good luck with this proyect.

edwinxd

Jun 18, 2017
El inglés no es mi idioma oficial, pero es un buen juego, se ve bien. Si necesita artistas, le recomendaría que contrate a estos artistas para las imágenes de su galería: (YAMAMOTO DOUJINSHI, PinkPawg, FunsexyDB,) Tienen un buen arte, pero el que más me gusta es pinkPawg.
YAMAMOTO DOUJINSHI
[Yamamoto] Hard na Oshigoto! (Dragon Ball).jpg
PinkPawg
EUdemOBXQAcmpHQ.jpg
FunsexyDB
P001ec2dd.jpg

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I see, and what about the fifteen quest? and about your next update try to tells us, through the Changelog here or maybe the game until which point we can go with a quest so its easier for us, and people like me will stop asking here. Thx for all the attention you are giving us.
About the fifteen quest, I removed it at the last moment so you got all of them for now. I'll edit the changelog, sorry for the inconvenience and add the next update as well.
Thanks for all the feedbacks your giving me (y)
First of all congratulations for making this game dude even thought its a demo its easily in the top 3 new games I´m currently following. I like the fact that this game seems to be open to variable kinds of fetishes, easily having the potential of being the best dbz hentai game in this site. Not gonna lie I kinda can´t wait for the next release but I promised myself to wait a few releases to have more content to play. Congratulations and good luck with this proyect.
Thanks ! I'm glad to hear that and I'll do my best to improve the futur updates :)
El inglés no es mi idioma oficial, pero es un buen juego, se ve bien. Si necesita artistas, le recomendaría que contrate a estos artistas para las imágenes de su galería: (YAMAMOTO DOUJINSHI, PinkPawg, FunsexyDB,) Tienen un buen arte, pero el que más me gusta es pinkPawg.
YAMAMOTO DOUJINSHI
View attachment 647954
PinkPawg
View attachment 647955
FunsexyDB
View attachment 647957
Muchas gracias por tu ayuda amigo! Ya conozco a estos artistas. Yamamoto es genial pero ya hace sus propios juegos. No te preocupes, puedo dibujar correctamente cuando me tomo el tiempo.
20200507_100059.jpg 20200507_095905.jpg 20200507_095834.jpg

Reactions: Snow972 and edwinxd

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
thnx for the game... many thnx
but if u not mind can u add some color to look more real.
thats all thnx.
sorry if my english bad

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
My suggestion:
-make things faster or skippable. Sleeping and resting takes too much time. Some sound effects also deliberately slow a scene.
-Card game is also slightly slowish.
-Make a special "debug point" somewhere so that you may unlock certain things in future versions using older save. Or unlock bugged "strip poker invite" for bulma/chichi. Or chichi when she doesn't appear at home during day (I only saw her once, bathing at night). So that we could avoid all this collecting and grinding if a bug occurs.
-Kame walks as if he would stop after every step. This may be game engine's fault and "fullscreen" speeds thing up a bit, but still...

Last edited:

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
My suggestion:
-make things faster or skippable. Sleeping and resting takes too much time. Some sound effects also deliberately slow a scene.
-Card game is also slightly slowish.
-Make a special "debug point" somewhere so that you may unlock certain things in future versions using older save. Or unlock bugged "strip poker invite" for bulma/chichi. Or chichi when she doesn't appear at home during day (I only saw her once, bathing at night). So that we could avoid all this collecting and grinding if a bug occurs.
-Kame walks as if he would stop after every step. This may be game engine's fault and "fullscreen" speeds thing up a bit, but still...
Maybe if the map was smaller it would be faster and more practical. Here's the tip for the developer. And that he does not give up because the game has great potential. apart from BUGS for being a demo, I liked the game.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes