Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Damn I love this game. The climate of old good Dragon Ball, music, locations, characters. I felt like I'm playing new Legacy of Goku (a naughty one). It's early stage of development, but it looks really promising and I think game has huge potential, I really hope that this projects won't be abandoned. Have high hopes!

MisterP

Aug 15, 2018
need help, i cant play poker with bulma, oolong or yajirobe. it says that i dont have enough money but i have 2k coins

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
this happens if I play poker with chichi or with the other two males, only with bulma does not give me any problem :/

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
need help, i cant play poker with bulma, oolong or yajirobe. it says that i dont have enough money but i have 2k coins
I tried and It works well with me. Here are the requirements to play strip poker :
▪Win at least 10 card match against anybody
▪Get more than 1000Z
▪Get the card album
▪Invite at least 1 guest (Bulma)

Do you have all those requierements ?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
this happens if I play poker with chichi or with the other two males, only with bulma does not give me any problem :/
Yeah I fixed the problem, will be working in the next update. Play only against Bulma for now.

MisterP

Aug 15, 2018
I tried and It works well with me. Here are the requirements to play strip poker :
▪Win at least 10 card match against anybody
▪Get more than 1000Z
▪Get the card album
▪Invite at least 1 guest (Bulma)

Do you have all those requierements ?
yessah
-i alr win 15++ match
-my gold is around 2050
-yes, my deck is kaio west east goku shenlong and 1 whore
-yep, i alr challenged her to duel, but when she asked 250$ per clothes i cant proceed, theres a dialogue saying that " i dont have that much " it happens to other npc too

quietboy8778

Mar 25, 2017
Wow! Consider me a fan! Reminds me a lot of the old Newground flash games but WAY better! I'm super excited to see where this project goes, excellent work!

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
i miss only one carrots and i can't find..I knew it would happen :ROFLMAO:
Lol I'll make a tutorial about how to get all of them if you don't find it until then X-)

yessah
-i alr win 15++ match
-my gold is around 2050
-yes, my deck is kaio west east goku shenlong and 1 whore
-yep, i alr challenged her to duel, but when she asked 250$ per clothes i cant proceed, theres a dialogue saying that " i dont have that much " it happens to other npc too
Ok i'm gonna fix that problem, thank you (y)

Reactions: mappero87

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
hello a question is there a way that when you start a game and close the game the game is not erased is that it happens to me that when I put it back I have to start again

Reactions: ddgbnvmm

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
hello a question is there a way that when you start a game and close the game the game is not erased is that it happens to me that when I put it back I have to start again
Sorry but I don't understand the problem. You can't save the game and load the save ?

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I keep it, the problem is that when I close the game and re-enter I have to start again

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes